Celebration Anaheim 2015 - April 16-19 - Confirmed!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So that's what hooked you? :monkey1

Nah! It was this palpable energy which I had never experienced before, that feeling of being surrounded by thousands of like minded Star Wars fans. Well, that and seeing Fisher and Kirshner in person at their panels. And ordering the swank signed Art of Ralph McQ book!

Oh, man, 2015 needs to hurry up and get here. I can't wait to hang out with you ****ers again! :rock

:rock:rock:rock

I think our sig needs to look something like this...

taqt2_09.jpg

:lol

That'd be pretty funny. :lol

Or you can Photoshop our faces on the Cantina aliens.

gal_star_wars.jpg

EDIT: Oh, my! Is the little bat guy in front pushing that lady's head down to his crotch? :horror

And ordering the swank signed Art of Ralph McQ book!

I am jealous. I didn't spring for that. I got the cheapo one. But I did meet Ralph and got his autograph on a rare limited poster for the Men Behind the Masks tour. If only I knew where that was...

There might be something interesting to see at Disneyland's Tomorrowland in 2015. Star Wars news from D23:

The first phase is planned to get underway this winter with the closing of Captain EO and major “placemaking” work on the existing buildings that mostly date from 1967. The 15 months of work would wrap up by early spring 2015 in time for the 60th, and leave a new Star Wars 3D movie in the old Captain EO theater, new destinations programmed into Star Tours based on the seventh Star Wars movie to be released in summer 2015, and a freshened aesthetic to the buildings surrounding Space Mountain. Once the 60th Anniversary begins to wind down, the real work begins on plans to build a Star Wars speeder bike coaster on the old PeopleMover tracks, plus more Star Wars eye candy and freshened facilities throughout the land.

The biggest of the Star Wars offerings wouldn’t open until after the 60th is over, and the construction in Anaheim’s Tomorrowland would be in conjunction to a similar Star Wars expansion for Disney’s Hollywood Studios out in WDW.

Back