Celebration Anaheim 2015 - April 16-19 - Confirmed!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm getting so excited for this the closer it gets... I would love to have Ian McDiarmid sign my SSC Emperor Palpatine box. :pray:

Just listened to Smuggler's Gambit during my workout. The radio drama we all attended at CVI...

I propose, that if at all possible with everyones' schedule, that we make every attempt to all attend the next radio drama recording at CVII!

Cool?

611a185c599a779bc403ad5a367a7532_zps356821fd.jpg

https://www.starwarscelebration.com/

Official Sideshow Freaks Attendance List:

1. furystorm
2. Darth Waller
3. Avfin
4. UTtoyfan - pending vacation approval
5. Swabie2424
6. MadCow
7. gibby
8. jimjimmyjones85
9. Kuzeh
10. Shalamar & Wife
11. Darth Vader
12. jphoenix
13. agen_kolar
14. Hollywood
15. Flosi & Brother
16. galactiboy
17. punkg42 & Wife
18. Kid_A
19. Hollywood
20. Shropt & Frau Shropt :panic:

I updated the first post with Frau and Shropt...

If anyone doesn't see their name there, and wants it, just let me know! :D

I may attend this with the rest of you. I have to decide really hard. Will need the money to travel and for everything else. But I know it would be a great experience!

It's pretty much awesome. But then, I love my Celebration buddies!

It sounds awesome and I'm surprised I never heard of this before and I'm a huge Star Wars fan! :slap I'm definitely going to think it over today and I'll have my decision tonight.

Please do. I've met new Freaks at both Celebrations I went to and always enjoy meeting more. And since you're a regular cantina denizen, you are obligated to go. :monkey3

It sounds awesome and I'm surprised I never heard of this before and I'm a huge Star Wars fan! :slap I'm definitely going to think it over today and I'll have my decision tonight.

I did that with the last celebration and I ended up regretting not going, which is why I jumped on tickets this year when they went on sale. Will be my first time to one of these. :)

I'll make my decision tonight but does sound like so much fun! I'll be returning to my home land of Cali also so I can visit friends at the same time. I got a lot of planning to do!

I did that with the last celebration and I ended up regretting not going, which is why I jumped on tickets this year when they went on sale. Will be my first time to one of these. :)

If I'm going to go I have to plan it all out bit I really do want to go I just need to think hard about it. A lot to plan.

If I'm going to go I have to plan it all out bit I really do want to go I just need to think hard about it. A lot to plan.

Ya it's a lot easier for me to jump this year simply because I live in Corona which is only about 40 mins away from where its being held. I had to think on the Orlando one for a while myself.

Ya it's a lot easier for me to jump this year simply because I live in Corona which is only about 40 mins away from where its being held. I had to think on the Orlando one for a while myself.

I have friends who live in Corona. I use to live in Orange County. I know Cali very well. It just would be a rush to go back and see everyone but at the same time attend this huge event with fellow freaks. I think it will be fun!

Back