Celebration Anaheim 2015 - April 16-19 - Confirmed!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's a year away but I'll be spending bucks for the trip. I got time but I definitely need to plan it all out. Ill hitch a ride in your van!

Posted on Rebelscum.com:

Star Was Insider Editor Jonathan Wilkins and his team always put together a wonderful offering of entertaining and informative Star Wars news for each issue released. This month, they reveal a little about Celebration Anaheim taking place April 16-19, 2015:

• James Arnold Taylor will return to the Celebration Stage as the Celebrity Event Host.

• Jason Swank & Jimmy "Mac" McInerney will host the Celebration Behind-The-Scenes stage.

• David Collins returns for a fifth time as host of the Celebration Digital Stage.

• Gus Lopez leads the Celebration Collecting Track as has been the case for all previous Celebrations, which is always a fun mix of collecting panels, socials, and exclusive giveaways.

Agreed. I would hate for it to have too many changes. I'm already worried about it being a mini SDCC now that it's back in California and the new movies are coming out.

Back