Celebration Anaheim 2015 - April 16-19 - Confirmed!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ya just checked the maps out and its only 1 block away, which in my opinion isnt bad at all.

The blocks are gigantic there though. I was pretty much sweaty, and it was April during WonderCon last year. That's what I didn't want to repeat at CVII. Especially since I have some secret plans in play...

Ken and I stayed a "block" away at WonderCon, and it was quite a hike. But then I'm a bit older and fatter. You may be younger and fitter. :lol

It didn't show up in my post, but I'm paying about a grand for the hotel. But it's five nights...

We're in on Wednesday, and out on Monday morning...

I'm super stoked to be getting a real vacation with Michael. And also to see all of you again! :panic:

The blocks are gigantic there though. I was pretty much sweaty, and it was April during WonderCon last year. That's what I didn't want to repeat at CVII. Especially since I have some secret plans in play...

Ken and I stayed a "block" away at WonderCon, and it was quite a hike. But then I'm a bit older and fatter. You may be younger and fitter. :lol

With Wondercon this weekend I'll do some scouting, but zooming in closer on the map I noticed it definitely seems like a much larger block than normal.

Yep, I just didn't want to be a sweaty mess at this con. Hell, I was going for VIP badges, but missed out. I was going all out on this con. :lol
Better Anaheim than Orlando! I've never sweated as much as I did at CV.
There's not even a street brother! It's on the grounds of the convention center. Ken and I scoped it all out last WonderCon. :yess:
No kidding. It's like RIGHT THERE!

Ya just checked the maps out and its only 1 block away, which in my opinion isnt bad at all.
The Hilton? It's not even a block. It is like 50 feet from the convention center. Granted, we don't know which entrance they will use. But it's closer than the Roosevelt was at CVI, for those who stayed there.

With Wondercon this weekend I'll do some scouting, but zooming in closer on the map I noticed it definitely seems like a much larger block than normal.
Post pics!!! I enjoyed Wondercon last year. I shall go again someday... But not next year. Too close to CVII... Unless they are consecutive weekends! Then perhaps a super mega vacation!!!
Darth Waller :thwak KEN BE NO BI
Took you long enough! :lol

Just checked the distance from the Hilton and Marriot. The Hyatt is a mile away from where you guys are staying. It also seems the Marriot is not accepting reservations for rooms yet for the week of the Celebration. Only up to the 5th at this point. It also seems to be booked up.

The Hilton? It's not even a block. It is like 50 feet from the convention center. Granted, we don't know which entrance they will use. But it's closer than the Roosevelt was at CVI, for those who stayed there.

Nah Hyatt for me most likely, I stayed at the Hilton for Blizzcon in 2012 and it was absolutely amazing being that close. Well worth the money.

Post pics!!! I enjoyed Wondercon last year. I shall go again someday... But not next year. Too close to CVII... Unless they are consecutive weekends! Then perhaps a super mega vacation!!!

I'll definitely throw some up, I'm a little disappointed with this years show compared to last year but it still looks like it'll be fun.

Just checked the distance from the Hilton and Marriot. The Hyatt is a mile away from where you guys are staying. It also seems the Marriot is not accepting reservations for rooms yet for the week of the Celebration. Only up to the 5th at this point. It also seems to be booked up.

I'll probably end up at the Hyatt most likely. It's still relatively close and I'm not sure anything closer is going to open up.

On the Celebration website the Hyatt has rooms available and is 1.50 miles away from the center. So It will have to do since everything else is taken.

It also seems the Marriot is not accepting reservations for rooms yet for the week of the Celebration. Only up to the 5th at this point. It also seems to be booked up.

I'll probably end up at the Hyatt most likely. It's still relatively close and I'm not sure anything closer is going to open up.
The Marriott will have some cancellations. I have read about people who booked both hotels, cuz they weren't sure where the action was gonna be, and they haven't canceled their Marriott room yet.

The Marriott will have some cancellations. I have read about people who booked both hotels, cuz they weren't sure where the action was gonna be, and they haven't canceled their Marriott room yet.

Sounds good I'll keep an eye out for a room to open.

The only reasons I would consider missing this

1. Running the Boston Marathon
2. No other reason

Back