Celebration Anaheim 2015 - April 16-19 - Confirmed!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You guys are definitely pushing the 4 days I have to look into it some more. I'll look at air fares right now and plan buying them soon along with the celebration tickets.

Again, I was wrong. The Hilton is our party central. Which of course is stumbling distance to the convention center. :medic

Everyone sound off on your hotel, if you don't mind.

fury - Hilton

Sadly I've yet to book my hotel so I probably wont be close to party central. :(

Yeah, those of us who bought our tickets on release day, went ahead and booked hotels, even though we were a year and a half out, because there was no financial obligation at all. Even the credit card I used for the reservation has been cancelled and is long gone.

:rotfl

So far I can't buy my Flight tickets just yet. Seems you can't buy any for next April. They only got up to October of this year. But as I look at ticket info if I bought my Tickets right now for October I could get them for $200 all around. So once they got the 2015 flights up I'll start to book. As for hotels if you guys stay at the Hilton I got to go look at that now.

Stupid system wasn't allowing people with expired cards to book a hotel room, as in expired by the time of check in. But all you had to do was put in a future date as your expiration and it worked...

Silly really. :lol

So far I can't buy my Flight tickets just yet. Seems you can't buy any for next April. They only got up to October of this year. But as I look at ticket info if I bought my Tickets right now for October I could get them for $200 all around. So once they got the 2015 flights up I'll start to book. As for hotels if you guys stay at the Hilton I got to go look at that now.

I'm almost certain rooms will open up as we move along. But it seems the blocks of rooms reserved for this event are long gone, and reservations are in the hands of those of us who booked early. Not saying don't try...

Yeah, those of us who bought our tickets on release day, went ahead and booked hotels, even though we were a year and a half out, because there was no financial obligation at all. Even the credit card I used for the reservation has been cancelled and is long gone.

:rotfl

I wish I had done that... I did the "I'll get it in a month or so..." and now I missed out. :mad:

But there's a lot of hotels in that area, if I can walk four days at SDCC I can walk from the hotel to the convention center.

Yep, I just didn't want to be a sweaty mess at this con. Hell, I was going for VIP badges, but missed out. I was going all out on this con. :lol

I just checked and they have hotels available right now. Two of them, and one is they Hyatt at $189 per night. I'm looking to find my reservation to see what rate I got. The Hyatt is our party central right?

Hilton Anaheim here we come ! Right across the street from the con !

I'm almost certain rooms will open up as we move along. But it seems the blocks of rooms reserved for this event are long gone, and reservations are in the hands of those of us who booked early. Not saying don't try...

There are rooms available at Hilton Garden Inn/Garden Grove. for $138 per night.

Actually looking right now and the CVII site has rooms at the Hyatt right now for 189. Not exactly sure where that is in the location of the convention center though.

Just wanted to post this for fun, so I can see it later, because the program wrote it with today's date, which is kind of important to some of us crazy folk...

April 16, 2014

Andrew furystorm,

Thank you for booking in the hotel block with onPeak. As the official housing partner of Star Wars Celebration Anaheim, we're here to make sure you have the best possible stay.
Your Account
blank.gif
Login Email

onPeak ID

View/Edit your reservation >

Reservation Details
Hilton_Anaheim_Ext_main.jpg
Hilton Anaheim
star_40.gif

777 Convention Way,
Anaheim, CA 92802
1.00 blocks to Event Location

Double Occupancy
Check-in
Wed Apr 15, 2015

Check-out
Mon Apr 20, 2015
Add to your calendar »
Occupant Name
Andrew furystorm

Roommate(s)
none of your business
Hotel Confirmation Number: Available approximately 2 weeks prior to the event for participating hotels.
Shuttle Service: Please note that some hotels may have shuttle but the pickup location may not be directly at the hotel but at a location/hotel nearby.
Exclusive Promotions: Shuttle service is subject to change and shuttle routes/pick up locations will be posted on the event website approximately 45 days prior to the event.

Also to add $169 per night with a king size room. It's across form Disneyland so I believe that's the one you guys are staying at.

There are rooms available at Hilton Garden Inn/Garden Grove. for $138 per night.

Actually looking right now and the CVII site has rooms at the Hyatt right now for 189. Not exactly sure where that is in the location of the convention center though.

Check your distances guys. And check on maps. The two that are on site are the Hilton, where many freaks will be, and the Marriott.

Check your distances guys. And check on maps. The two that are on site are the Hilton, where many freaks will be, and the Marriott.

I'll have to check more later but the huge Hilton that your staying at is booked up. I will have to look around more later. So far flights will be taken care of and the Celebration Tickets too. Hotel and Money are the last thing I need to figure out.

Back