Chakaman's customs, mods and repaints

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, I am pretty happy with mine. :)

View attachment 193927

When does this Jawa go up for PO?:monkey3

I was able to do some work on Vizam's headgear tonight. I still need to do some touchups, but I think its there. :)

:horror Woah!

Vizam looks absolutely sweet Chris! He's turning out very nice all weathered up.
We might have to look into sorting out a cannon for him:wink1:

Are you serious? That would be so great. I need that cannon! I think he's kidding.:(

Thank you. :)

I am hoping to finish Vizam up this week.

Chaka? Finish? Bwahahahahaha. :rotfl Stop. Whoooo. You're killing me.

I'll bet a Han/Chewie set it gets tweaked within 3 months. You're a tinkerer dude. Finish?

31567620.jpg

Chaka? Finish? Bwahahahahaha. :rotfl Stop. Whoooo. You're killing me.

I'll bet a Han/Chewie set it gets tweaked within 3 months. You're a tinkerer dude. Finish?

You are right Jeff, poor choice of words. Haha. You know me to well my friend.:)

Nice job on Vizam Chris!

Thanks Nate. I appreciate it.

I'm in need of an updated group shot of your Jabba goons, Chris. I want to drool and be jelly.

I will see what I can do. :)

Here you go Tyler. :)

Blue Nikto, Sail Barge Weequay, Ree-Yees, Yak Face and Lando Skiff are not in picture. They are in the process of being reworked. I also have Barada, Vedain, Pote Snitkin and Velken Tezeri parts and outfits. Its just a matter of time before I get to them.

1311947803699.jpg

Dude, holy hell. Words cannot describe how amazing those guys are. Your craftsmanship is top notch along with Duane's. I can honestly say that because of you two I took the step outside the realm of clone customs and ventured into OT stuff. I've got a few more Cantina characters that I want to do and then I'm starting Jabba's goons. Given that I won't be making all of them (well, I say that now haha) but there are a handful of them I definitely want to create. Hope you don't mind if I ask for some opinions/pointers along the way when I get there. Just don't want to come off as annoying or badgering ya know. ;)

Keep up the amazing work, my friend. :D

Thanks for the kind words Tyler. I appreciate it. Cheers dude. As far as questions go, ask away my friend. :)

Like you said, I can't take all of the credit. Duane is the true talent here. All I do is slap some paint on his sculpts and put the finishing touches on his outfits. We are fortunate to have a guy like Duane in the community. We wouldn't have any of these awesome characters if it wasn't for him. Thanks again Duane.

Okay, here is a project that is a ways off but I am excited about......

Thanks for the kind words Tyler. I appreciate it. Cheers dude. As far as questions go, ask away my friend. :)

Like you said, I can't take all of the credit. Duane is the true talent here. All I do is slap some paint on his sculpts and put the finishing touches on his outfits. We are fortunate to have a guy like Duane in the community. We wouldn't have any of these awesome characters if it wasn't for him. Thanks again Duane.

Okay, here is a project that is a ways off but I am excited about......

Nice dude! Is that Duane's sculpt?

Back