Chakaman's customs, mods and repaints

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You make me one like that for me and I'll give you the money I was going to give SSC!:wink1:

Thanks. I did have some help with this one though. I was lucky enough to pick up the cloaks from MYC a couple of years back. I got a couple of bodies from Pixelpiper. I did make the bandoliers and holster.

All in all, this one cost me about $80-$90 to finish.

I started working on my Sail Barge Weequay...

I also am continuing to add fur to my Yak Face. I am just trying to get the bulk of it set, then I will go back and add the fine details by trimming and adding here and there.

I hope to get quite a bit done on these two this weekend. :)

good luck chris im trying to work on the outfit for skiffguard lando while im waiting on some parts. but need some better photos for reference which is hardly any

Very nice, Chris. How many Weequay heads to you have man?! haha I'm hoping to start painting on mine within the next month along with some other goons. Keep the inspiring work coming. :D

Thanks guys. Furring Yak Face blows. Going to be glad when done.

Weequay does indeed look down in the dumps.

I have 4 weequay sculpts. Not sure what I'm going to do with the last one.

Thanks Hewer. :)

Some progress done today, I got the inner vest done. I need to do his sash and holster next. I also need to mod his jacket to get it to fit over the three layers of clothing.

I also got the braids done and base colors down. I will do touch ups once figure is put together.

If you're sticking with the OT then I think the only other Weequay is the drummer from the special edition. However I think we can all agree that will not and should not be recreated. Either do a random character, a Hondo or donate it to someone :) Or possible hold onto it and see if there are any in TFA.

Thanks Duane. :)

If you're sticking with the OT then I think the only other Weequay is the drummer from the special edition. However I think we can all agree that will not and should not be recreated. Either do a random character, a Hondo or donate it to someone :) Or possible hold onto it and see if there are any in TFA.

Thanks Nate.

My collection moving forward is going to be strictly OT, so yeah I think im good. Yeah, no SE drummer. :)

It has already been donated.

Great work again buddy. Love that sculpt btw

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks guys. Furring Yak Face blows. Going to be glad when done.

Weequay does indeed look down in the dumps.

I have 4 weequay sculpts. Not sure what I'm going to do with the last one.

I know a good home for that sculpt [emoji16]

No problem my friend. I'm sure it has found a good home ;)

I got back to working on Vizam tonight. I did work on his boots, pants and knee pads. Still a work in progress, but he is almost finished.

Back