Chewbacca Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If anyone is thinking about giving up their EX preorder please let me know!

IMG_4361.jpg

Is the Jawa not 1/4? Looks a tad too small.

So much goodness in that lineup right there.
Nicely done! :clap

that view is just fantastic Mandible ! :)

Very nice! :rock:rock:rock

Thanks gents :hi5:

Once Chewie arrives I'll be throwing the towel in on the PF's (unless they do a Lando :monkey3).

I was originally going after the 12, 1977 Hasbro line-up, but decided there was a few extras that couldn't be left out - Emperor, Tarkin, Fett and I even accepted I had to have one Ewok.

I've also got the Speeder Bike but the hard thing with the PF's is size - that photo above literally stretches one side of the room to the other.

Chewie coming soon on todays newsletter :yess:
Jumped on ex waitlist yesterday afternoon, it just converted about 5 mins ago. :clap
I really hope they did something to fix that horrible seam on his right arm, cause this is the best chewie i think will be on the market. :dance

Will wait for in hand pictures from u guys before deciding... no need for the ex for me

My ex converted as well, couldn't decide what to do so I let it become a live order, fingers crossed. I figure there is no way we get another chewie anytime soon, or ever for that matter. I just wish Lukem Leia, and Han were updated.

Back