Chewbacca Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Latest line-up:
PFs_zpsc6589529.jpg

Great line up there.:clap

Well, I was tossing back and forth and hemming and hawing. Finally I decided to order Chewie tonight.

AND the Ex was back in stock! I was even able to flex-pay it.

Awesome!

they are sold out.. he just had his ones shipped finally :)

they are sold out.. he just had his ones shipped finally :)

You should consider a second set, but make them a little different. That way, people who bought the first batch might want the new one too and people who missed can grab it.

Or make something else even cooler! LOL

As much fun I had with the jawas... its time for something new.. revan next :)

Glad I checked this thread, had no idea the EX Chewie had come back into stock, was probably going to cancel if he came out in Dec, but instead was able to throw him on a flex which wasnt an option when my WL converted. :clap

Now I just have to hope they fixed that arm seem!

Glad I checked this thread, had no idea the EX Chewie had come back into stock, was probably going to cancel if he came out in Dec, but instead was able to throw him on a flex which wasnt an option when my WL converted. :clap

Now I just have to hope they fixed that arm seem!

i hope so too. i talked to sideshow about that and they couldn't confirmed what we saw at SDCC was a production piece are not. Chewbacca is a my second favorite character.

Over at the other forum, Sideshow Alex confirmed that the seam in Chewbacca's arm as seen at SDCC is not in the final product. Big plus in my book. :clap

Quote: Arm and shoulder equal two different parts of the body for me if that helps to clarify. So there is a seam line at the right shoulder of the piece (which I stated above) and not on the arm.

One of the seams as seen at Comic-Con was in the middle of the arm of the piece - that seam line does not exist on the final product.

Over at the other forum, Sideshow Alex confirmed that the seam in Chewbacca's arm as seen at SDCC is not in the final product. Big plus in my book. :clap

Quote: Arm and shoulder equal two different parts of the body for me if that helps to clarify. So there is a seam line at the right shoulder of the piece (which I stated above) and not on the arm.

One of the seams as seen at Comic-Con was in the middle of the arm of the piece - that seam line does not exist on the final product.

Great news. I could have lived with it, but its a better piece without! :hi5:

Good news. Can't wait to see in hand pics. Only want a reg on this one though, so I'm in no hurry to buy.

Cool!

Happy to see Sideshow answer that question. :yess:

Back