Premium Format Christian Bale Batman Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OMG this blows Hot Toys 1/4 doll out of the water! :horror

I look forward to their TDK Joker PF clip.

Haha what? I will order this but I have the hot toys 1/4th and it's going to be tough to top. The details, paint, accessories, light ups, bale likeness are incredible. This will be posed which will be nice but honestly I don't see this being better. And if a non light up sonar head does end up being the EX, that is one weakass EX. All that being said I'm still gonna order!

Haha what? I will order this but I have the hot toys 1/4th and it's going to be tough to top. The details, paint, accessories, light ups, bale likeness are incredible.

I have it to and I agree the Bale likeness is better on the QS001 but the QS001 looks too much like a big plastic rubber toy. The suit on this looks like real armor and not plastic or rubber like Hot Toys one does. So I think overall this is a more realistic piece.

This will be posed which will be nice but honestly I don't see this being better.

For me it is already better because the suit looks more realistic but I can understand why you would think Hot Toys would be better. Whether this is better or not comes down to what you prefer, I prefer this PF over Hot Toys one because I mainly care about the TDK suit. Others like you would obviously prefer Hot Toys one because it has a much better likeness to Bale. So just personal preference really.

And if a non light up sonar head does end up being the EX, that is one weakass EX. All that being said I'm still gonna order!

Yeah that would suck, despite the fact that I wouldn't use it anyway, it still should have a light up feature, just like their Iron Mans do.

Last edited:
Yeah that would suck, despite the fact that I wouldn't use it anyway, it still should have a light up feature, just like their Iron Mans do.

I get that people like the light up feature... But How long do you keep the HT Batman eyes on??? In the end does it matter?

I had the HT 1/4 Bats... Only turned on the eyes once

I get that people like the light up feature... But How long do you keep the HT Batman eyes on??? In the end does it matter?

All i'm saying is that a sonar eyes EX without lightup basically just means the eyes are whited out....that's pretty lame. Whether a statue should have light up features is another argument. I'd rather they gave us batarang hands at least for an EX instead of a non light up sonar head. An unmasked Bale head would be pretty awesome too.

Even off and clear the eyes on the HT look better than just painted white.

I suppose if the sonar head has glass like surface over the white paint, that could be cool. But you know it's just going to be painted with a subtle gloss and that's it.

I'd probably never display the sonar head. Honestly, that's not an ex I'm excited about ( if that is indeed the ex ).

Back