Clone Trooper Poll on SS Site

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Aren't the purple and tan ones just Hasbro inventions? I think the grey ones were in the second volume of the Clone Wars cartoon, but I'm pretty sure the others were only toys.

What I'd really like to see is the 327th.

Last edited:
501st!

After that the only ones on that list I'll buy are the Shocktrooper and Cody's dudes.

I'd like to see them stir it up a bit by doing a commander like Gree or Cody first. We have Medi's 501st and the red guy already.

I agree. Give us actual characters.

The whole 'color code' thing was a paint-stroke of genius by Lucas to sell the same toy multiple times.

I don't even need Gree or Bly or any of those random guys. Cody on the other hand, at least he WAS a character.

Yeah, I'd like to see the Commanders instead for that very reason.

I wonder when we'll see the trooper?

Cody is a character 'cause he had a few lines with a protagonist? So did Gree.. :monkey1

Cody is a character 'cause he had a few lines with a protagonist? So did Gree.. :monkey1

So did Boba Fett. :)

Cody had several scenes, had a history with Kenobi that was hinted at, was mentioned by name, was the first clone to receive Order 66 directly from Sidious, and then betrayed and took out Kenobi. That gives him emphasis.

I picked orange.

If purple and gray aren't in the movies, don't think I did be getting them.

Hope SSC can show us Cody before Medicom does.

I picked orange.

If purple and gray aren't in the movies, don't think I did be getting them.

Hope SSC can show us Cody before Medicom does.

There are grey troopers (41st Elite Legion) in the movie. You can see them when Yoda meets Tarfful on Coruscant.

41st_Elite_Corps.jpg

Were there even any plain white clones in E3. I just remember seeing colored ones?

Ya know, I have no idea :lol I assume there are... I have action figures of them from Hasbro. But honestly I can't think of any particular scenes with them off the top of my head :lol

But I still want what I want :tap

Ya know, I have no idea :lol I assume there are... I have action figures of them from Hasbro. But honestly I can't think of any particular scenes with them off the top of my head :lol

But I still want what I want :tap

I thought I spotted plain ones in the openning space fight scene where they were operating the cannons onboard battleships.

If my memory does not fail me, there are white troopers aboard the Venator Class Star Destroyer that opens fire against The Invisible Hand in that old style pirates movies scene.

EDIT: Puay beat me to it.

My mistake. Do you know if there were tan ones?

If I tell you the truth, I did not even know they existed.

EDIT: Just found it, Tan Trooper (38th Armored Division) are Juggernauts drivers and gunners. So they are in the movie but they do not appear in any scene.

Last edited:
The orange is cool too, highlighted by your pics above. Man, it hard to pick just one. I would love squads of these guys! They'd need to make the other PT jedi as well, so we can have the clones cutting them down in Order 66 set ups!

Back