Premium Format Cobra Commander Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This has been a LONG time coming, years I have been wanting 1/4 Joes and it is finally happening....feels like a dream, and then I wake up, and all that is left is 12" figures...eek! Not that I don't like them, but don't really display the ones I have, and nowhere near as much presence as these bad boys are going to have.

This has been a LONG time coming, years I have been wanting 1/4 Joes and it is finally happening....feels like a dream, and then I wake up, and all that is left is 12" figures...eek! Not that I don't like them, but don't really display the ones I have, and nowhere near as much presence as these bad boys are going to have.

Depends how you view 1:6th figures I suppose. My 1:6th figures I feel give quite a bit of presence to my collection.

28hjsm0.jpg

To me, this is the cartoon version with slight Devil's Due-type modifications. Not the other way around. I'm leaning more and more toward buying this guy the more I see these pics.

Okay seeing those pics at those angles is starting to make me think "home run" as well.

I can even see a straight ARAH hybrid without any Devil's Due at all if I really want to. From the waist up he's this:

cobra_commander-731512.jpg

From the waist down he's this (minus the sidearm):

joe118.jpg

So at least he's straight Sunbow/Marvel CC from head to toe, even if its a combination of two separate outfits. This piece is getting harder and harder to resist....

I sure don't see anyone doing that. You might want to reread my last post.

I wasn't calling you out Khev, I know better than to mess with a Mod :wink1:

And I agree 110% with everyone who says that they are entitles to voice their opinion, and far be it for me to deny anyone that right. Thought you guys knew me better than that :lol I guess it's frustration with the "broken record" than anything else.

I love the piece and will be ordering tomorrow.

P.S. you guys like the new siggy or what? :naughty :lol

Shhhh...those can be fighting words around here to the 1/6 scale figurine loyalist.

I talked with someone in customer service at sideshow earlier and they said designers for sideshow are constantly reading freaks boards, if that is true and i am sure that it is

Mask must be Chrome

Mask Must Be Chrome

I talked with someone in customer service at sideshow earlier and they said designers for sideshow are constantly reading freaks boards, if that is true and i am sure that it is

Mask must be Chrome

Mask Must Be Chrome

I am over this now. Now I just pray for great production paint.

As long as statue loyalists can be respectful its not. One can like one and not the other and not be a snob about what they collect.

The Josh I respect all collection from all walks of life. I didn't always have money to buy these statues. I use to collect figurines when I was in college and even until a few years ago with Todd McFarlane SportsPicks. So..."Collect Like You Give Damn!"...:yess: Because that's the way I collect...:D

have enough funds to buy whatever i like and buy both. your post infers only poor people buy 12 inch figures. this is not true.

The Josh I respect all collection from all walks of life. I didn't always have money to buy these statues. I use to collect figurines when I was in college and even until a few years ago with Todd McFarlane SportsPicks. So..."Collect Like You Give Damn!"...:yess: Because that's the way I collect...:D

Thats how I collect. I collect both types and enjoy the pluses of both.

Back