Premium Format Cobra Commander Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Its all good dude. :duff I only remember cause that was my first Comic-Con and I kick myself in the ass a lot for missing that.

Its all good dude. :duff I only remember cause that was my first Comic-Con and I kick myself in the ass a lot for missing that.

Well I'm one of the poor saps that paid the outrageous 2nd market price to aquire my #13 Dr. Doom PF Ex....:panic: But I have never looked back, and love him just as much today, as I did when I dropped the 4 digit price to get him.

Well I'm one of the poor saps that paid the outrageous 2nd market price to aquire my #13 Dr. Doom PF Ex....:panic: But I have never looked back, and love him just as much today, as I did when I dropped the 4 digit price to get him.

"My God...it's full of starssss."

He's a great piece and worth the money.

I don't see many PF's skyrocketing in price, unless they are super limited. Buy them because you like them, not so that you can have something valuable.

No offense, but for sold out ones, that's all I see...skyrocketing prices...on Ebay. Heck, even ones still available on SSC are hiked on Ebay. I can't seem to find many ROTLA Indy's PF EX under 500 and I assume their original price was in the high 200's to low 300's. It may not be a double hike but 200 is a hike, especially when these beasts are a fortune to ship.

No offense, but for sold out ones, that's all I see...skyrocketing prices...on Ebay. Heck, even ones still available on SSC are hiked on Ebay. I can't seem to find many ROTLA Indy's PF EX under 500 and I assume their original price was in the high 200's to low 300's. It may not be a double hike but 200 is a hike, especially when these beasts are a fortune to ship.

Just because it is on eBay for that price doesn't mean it is actually going to sell for that price. You can usually get much cheaper prices here on the forums, which is more realistic.

Yeah I agree, they might not all hit that 4 digit price increase, but damn to me once it hits 2 hundred over its retail price...all I see is the piece becoming more and more especially if its a popular character.

Just because it is on eBay for that price doesn't mean it is actually going to sell for that price. You can usually get much cheaper prices here on the forums, which is more realistic.

Ok, anyone got a Indy PF EX ROTLA for sale ? :wink1:

I was also talking about the sales reports for figures that have sold on Ebay, which has a link on this site.

Put it this way, I feel a certain part of my body clinching when I see the $300 retail price (plus 20 bucks or whatever for shipping), but then I see that same piece on Ebay for 500+, I don't even contemplate it as it's past the point of me considering it.

Ok, anyone got a Indy PF EX ROTLA for sale ? :wink1:

I was also talking about the sales reports for figures that have sold on Ebay, which has a link on this site.

Hehe, don't get me wrong. Things will sell for that price on eBay but usually you can find them cheaper and better deals on the forums. eBay is usually for people who aren't as connected as most of us are.

Put it this way, I feel a certain part of my body clinching when I see the $300 retail price (plus 20 bucks or whatever for shipping), but then I see that same piece on Ebay for 500+, I don't even contemplate it as it's past the point of me considering it.

That's hilarious. :lol Welcome to the board!

Back