Premium Format Cobra Commander Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So how many people in this thread are actually 100% sure of an order. Im just curious.

thumbs-up-o.gif

I'm at an even 50/50 right now AF...

Still thinking of blowing my RPs and going for it. Wish I knew 100% what was behind his back...

I'm about 70% sure right now. I don't care a bit for the hooded head, so I want to pass on the Ex. and buy through a secondary retailer.

BUT, given Sideshow's recent QC problems, I'm tempted to order directly through them, at which point, I might as well go Ex.! But if I do that, I need to make a decision on whether to order very quickly. . .

Bah. Too much stuff coming down the pipeline. Difficult decisions will have to be made. *looks at Sideshow 1/6th scale Joe line*

See thats what I was wondering, I almost wish there was some kind of time line that we could see whats coming up a few months in advance so I know where my money needs to go. Now with the NRD jumping in and then canceling isnt an option...and Im not saying you cant cancel, but you lose your deposit so Im saying its a no cancel gimmick or lose out.

Cobra Commander PF, Jason PF, T1 PF, Zartan vs. Flint Diorama, 1/6 Dusty, 1/6 Stalker, 1/6 Viper, HT Bruce Lee, HT Thor, HT Spiderman, HT Ghostrider, HT DX Indy, NECA 1/4 scale Predator, Minimates out the wazoo, new Star Wars Kubricks. . .

Yes, difficult decisions will have to be made. And yes, Skiman, NRD is doing its job. As any sensible person will agree--Jason was a no-brainer. But this? Not so clear.

The NRD will at least give me until the end of the day to make a final decision. And possibly into tomorrow morning. Maybe...

I'd be more tolerant of the NRD if they just charged you the 10% when/if you canceled, instead of when you place the pre-order.

Not sure I understand...surely these things don't sell out 1st day, 1st weekm etc. Most of the threads have people receiving the statutes and them posting pics and they are still available to buy, so people can wait and don't have to buy it immediately, unless I am missing something?

Not sure I understand...surely these things don't sell out 1st day, 1st weekm etc. Most of the threads have people receiving the statutes and them posting pics and they are still available to buy, so people can wait and don't have to buy it immediately, unless I am missing something?

First G.I. JOE PF piece evaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!! :panic:

First G.I. JOE PF piece evaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!! :panic:

Well, that could mean a quick sell out. Was not aware. But there's what 500 EX PF's? How likely in a day or week there's going to be that many G.I. Joe fans buying it? And stores/retailer can't buy the EX from SSC from what I heard...

Well, that could mean a quick sell out. Was not aware. But there's what 500 EX PF's? How likely in a day or week there's going to be that many G.I. Joe fans buying it? And stores/retailer can't buy the EX from SSC from what I heard...

:dunno it can go either way, this probably being the first real G.I. Joe statue could start a good feeding frenzy but also this plays to a wider audience now that 12" or 3 3/4 collectors aren't even the main gene pool for the running on this statue. So you are going to have statues collectors which grew up with G.I. Joe that not necessarily collect the 12" or any 3 3/4 action figure but still want G.I. Joe nostalgia in their hands for the very first time. You could also run the debate that the 12" and 3 3/4 collectors don't want this piece simply because it's a statue and has no point of articulation. IMO, this offers tempting to the action figure collectors and a high percentage of biting even with the NRD in way and a no brainer for the statue collectors because it will be the first of it's kind from Sideshow or a "Premium Format" quality statue.

Back