Premium Format Cobra Commander Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think I'll roll the dice and take my chances ordering through a secondary retailer to save some cash. I don't envision this being super hard to track down later if I have to return my statue due to defects and can't get a replacement.

He looks nice in the 360 but I wish they had an option to view the Hooded version as well. The exclusive is the question mark that I'd like to see from more angles.

I still think it's pretty weak that SideShow has not given us a shot of the hand hidden beneath his back. I mean, if you want me to buy this, then show the entire thing. What the heck SideShow. You show him with his cape on and off from the front, so why not a rear view of him w/o his cape on so we can get an idea what that hand is doing. It's not a full reveal then.

I think that I'm more excited about this G.I. Joe & Cobra line of collectibles. Marvel takes me back to my teen years, and Joe's & Cobra takes me back to my early elementary grade school days. When I was little rug rat, snotty nosed kid running around the hood, thinking I was the man aka...kid because I had all the Joe's & Cobra toys.

This is going to be so nostalgic for me when I get this in hand...:monkey2

I still think it's pretty weak that SideShow has not given us a shot of the hand hidden beneath his back. I mean, if you want me to buy this, then show the entire thing. What the heck SideShow. You show him with his cape on and off from the front, so why not a rear view of him w/o his cape on so we can get an idea what that hand is doing. It's not a full reveal then.

Cause it isn't a hand, it's another foot. :rotfl:rotfl:rotfl
:peace

Back