Premium Format Cobra Commander Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Keeping mine as I blew all of my RPs on the order, bur the Commander will be the only Joe piece in my collection.

Fail.gif

Keeping mine as I blew all of my RPs on the order, bur the Commander will be the only Joe piece in my collection.

You could sell it and turn those points into cash. Sure, you may lose "money" on the sale, but cold hard cash is better than points spent on an item you're not sure about.

I'm not a PF or statue hater, but GI Joe is all about action figures to me whether that is 1/6 or 3 3/4". Just too much personal history of playing with them and posing them, etc that I can't go the statue route.

LOTR and the Disney stuff on the other hand I really like the PFs.

I do think this item is a solid "B" as far as PFs go. Something about the scale of his body and head doesn't quite sit right with me. Maybe it is the angle of some of the pics, IDK.

I'm acquiring one through FLEXPAY.

Though I can understand how some may feel it's not worth it . . . to me . . . COBRA COMMANDER is "iconic" and the PF version IMHO is very well done. Of course . . . upon receipt and/or really bad reviews . . . then I'll exercise my right for a refund.

Of course . . . I look forward to future/other GI JOE RAH PF offerings.

I'm not a PF or statue hater, but GI Joe is all about action figures to me whether that is 1/6 or 3 3/4". Just too much personal history of playing with them and posing them, etc that I can't go the statue route.

LOTR and the Disney stuff on the other hand I really like the PFs.

I do think this item is a solid "B" as far as PFs go. Something about the scale of his body and head doesn't quite sit right with me. Maybe it is the angle of some of the pics, IDK.

So youre the one buying the Disney stuff!!!

:)

Back