Premium Format Cobra Commander Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hmm? Give up the ass on Craiglist? Sorry NAM, you have me mistaken for Flosi.

https://www.ioffer.com/ is pretty good sometimes... :dunno

Circle gets a square, work cawckblock me. What do it be?

"Everything is overheated, spinnings a good trick!" :dunno

p.s.-Are DiFabio and TK421 the same person? Parody account ala Faker-Skiman? Curious.

For those that wanted them to change the uniform material to the same as the Red Skull pf, looks like they made the change...

img4008d.jpg

(picture courtesy of thx217)

How about the Cobra insignia on his chest? Does it look cheap iron-on? And why the hell do I not get to see the hooded version. I guess that is the way SDCC goes. They seem to only show the regular versions of every piece on display.

How about the Cobra insignia on his chest? Does it look cheap iron-on? And why the hell do I not get to see the hooded version. I guess that is the way SDCC goes. They seem to only show the regular versions of every piece on display.

Not true. Rock & Roll has his EX bandanna head on the figure and the Snake Eyes com has the exclusive head on it, not the regular. Hood didn't really look too appealing in the prototype pics which is why I'm guessing it's not on the statue.

Oh cool, thanks 'nam. I was going by the LOTR maquettes which are all regulars. I'll see everything up close and personal tomorrow!

:panic:

For those that wanted them to change the uniform material to the same as the Red Skull pf, looks like they made the change...

img4008d.jpg

(picture courtesy of thx217)

Changes or no changes, I'm adding this to the statue collection...:yess: It just looks too, RIGHTEOUS!!!

Yeah I was really on the fence, but after seeing it in person. I do think its pretty awesome. I just love the look of him and I love the giant cobra insinia base.

Not true. Rock & Roll has his EX bandanna head on the figure and the Snake Eyes com has the exclusive head on it, not the regular. Hood didn't really look too appealing in the prototype pics which is why I'm guessing it's not on the statue.

The SE and Timber exc is the falchion sword not the visor head.

For the most part SS doesn't display exc parts...but a few have slipped out this year, never in the past though. I think the T1 PF had the exc head.

Well I had this guy on order and well...theres just to much coming out later on and I figured I'll just eat the NRD and cancel.

Despite not being a massive GI Joe fan and owning no related merchandise since I was a kid I have always loved Cobra Commander.

Was pretty much on the fence about this but saw the new pics from SDCC and the comments from the user who said his buddy said it looks even better in person and so bit the bullet and just ordered the exclusive a minute back.

Guess I am the sixth person now!!! ;-)

VERY excited!!!

:goodpost::hi5:

Well I got my RPs back on this guy as a one time courtesy from SS, and was going to cancel as well. Why wait until shipping time Evil? I just really don't like the iron on look of the Cobra logo, but otherwise I still really like the piece overall.

Once you cancel something, it might not be easy to order again. The future is always in motion. Shipping estimates are just that estimates. So don't cancel something until you have to.

But that is just me.

If I cancel something it's because I really didn't want it to begin with.

Yeah that was another deciding factor...hes not even sold out. Regardless I still think he looks cool, but my reason is again there are just other things I want right now so Im gonna pass and I had an EX on order just for the option of having it. I would have displayed him with his helmet anyways. From the looks of things now never know maybe I'll pick one up later.

More free money for Sideshow...:LOL. Sideshow has to love all the folks that cancel nowadays.

Oh well not my Jackson's.

Back