Premium Format Cobra Commander Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've contacted CollectorNC, and his issue is trickier than I thought, and something worth inquiring with Sideshow about IMO. Having said that, like Khev says, let's just drop that whole issue in this thread for good. Nothing good would come from it.

I haven't yet canceled an NRD, but can imagine it happening with the Joker PF. The unknowns of when stuff is actually gonna hit makes it tough to know when to make that gamble. Some items I know I want and will get no matter what. Others. . .make the NRD decision trickier.

I got a question:
Sideshow has said they are releasing a new Chrome CC with interchangeable head. They call Premium Formats "figures" I'm curious if this is actually "it"?
My same concern applies towards the Baroness PF, has Sideshow ever actually said females will be in 1/6, or that they will simply release females? Premium Format just sounds like bad business all the way around even if they look good.

I got a question:
Sideshow has said they are releasing a new Chrome CC with interchangeable head. They call Premium Formats "figures" I'm curious if this is actually "it"?

No, that will be 12."

My same concern applies towards the Baroness PF, has Sideshow ever actually said females will be in 1/6, or that they will simply release females? Premium Format just sounds like bad business all the way around even if they look good.

"Supposedly" they are, and have been in development since the line was announced, but all we've seen are upgrades to the male Pro.

Josh chiming in with reassurance post, in 3... 2... :lol

So far I have been good with my nrd's, (no throw aways yet) I pick and choose much more than I used to, so now I only order if I know I want it, and I put them on flexpay.

So far I have been good with my nrd's, (no throw aways yet) I pick and choose much more than I used to, so now I only order if I know I want it, and I put them on flexpay.

Even though I've been this way, way before NRD's. I think that I'm being even more selective with the collection because of the size of it now. I can deal with all the delays that we are suddenly facing because of be selective. I've said it before, I'm just :pray: that they don't all decide to be released at the same time because that is something that I didn't plan on when placing my orders.

Meh, I cancelled a while back.

With our first baby on the way, I pretty much had to cancel this, as well as the SE statue. Sucks, because I even used about $80 or so in reward points for this, but quite frankly, the money saved there still isn't worth it.

Being in Canada, I've also got to consider the duty (plus the extra BS FedEx and/or UPS charge), as well as super-high shipping. In the end I just can't justify these. I'm just not a statue fan, when it comes right down to it.

Premium Format Joe's do not make sense.

I would consider them if they were 1/6, at least they would be in the same scale.

Last edited:
Premium Format Joe's do not make sense. I would consider them if they were 1/6, at least they would be in the same scale.

istock_can-of-worms.jpg

The only way I could justify a PF is if you don't collect the 1/6 figures, cause they won't look right displayed together. Then you gotta ask, if you don't collect the 1/6 figures, why would you buy the PF? :slap:cuckoo::dunno

The only way I could justify a PF is if you don't collect the 1/6 figures, cause they won't look right displayed together. Then you gotta ask, if you don't collect the 1/6 figures, why would you buy the PF? :slap:cuckoo::dunno

Well, I don't think that's necessarily true. Just depends on what you like to collect.

I mean, the bulk of my collection is made up of 3 3/4" Joes - that doesn't mean I can't also have a collection of 12" Sideshow Joes as well. :dunno

Yeah, but they're all stored away. I could see displaying them in a forced perspective setting. Like maybe the 12" Joe's in a briefing room with a window that overlooked the motor-pool or something.

I'm with you that I don't like displaying things of different scales together, but I do collect and display things of different scale. Different scaled figures tend to have their different pros and cons, and I would feel that I was missing out if I was only focusing on a single scale. 1/4 scale statues are more impressive to look at, though the lack of an ability to pose and the lack of variety is a drawback.

Back