Premium Format Cobra Commander Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well took awhile but exc says sold out now!

and supposedly only 17 SE vs Ninjas left.

I messed up and missed out. I just put myself on the waitlist. I'm new to ordering direct so I thought there would be some kind of low quantity. I'm hoping as long as it took to sell out I should be up high on the waitlist. I definately won't wait around when the Baroness is up for pre-order.

Well damm i was meaning to get ordering this in the past few days however i forgot, wtf happened to the low quanity alerts on this one,. sigh.. i am now on the waitlist for this though,

do you get charged the nrd with waitlists or only when it convertss..??

I messed up and missed out. I just put myself on the waitlist. I'm new to ordering direct so I thought there would be some kind of low quantity. I'm hoping as long as it took to sell out I should be up high on the waitlist. I definately won't wait around when the Baroness is up for pre-order.

Yeah, I'm frankly getting tired of SSC's newsletters showing low quantity and you go to the page and there's no indication like that low quantity meter.

Yeah, I'm frankly getting tired of SSC's newsletters showing low quantity and you go to the page and there's no indication like that low quantity meter.

Man I'm sorry but you are going to have to get over it and realize that they are a BUSINESS!!!!

That's it POINT BLANK!!! They are here to make money off of you, not take care of you.

That's all it is... sure they have great customer service and probably one of the best but the fact is that it's a "BUSINESS!!"

Man I'm sorry but you are going to have to get over it and realize that they are a BUSINESS!!!!

That's it POINT BLANK!!! They are here to make money off of you, not take care of you.

That's all it is... sure they have great customer service and probably one of the best but the fact is that it's a "BUSINESS!!"

Dude, I realize it's a business and they really don't need SSC's apologists for why they can't keep their website up-to-date on low quantity items. I'm sure they have the staff. Well, your 2nd paragraph makes no sense as if they want to make money off of me, they will have to take care of me and treat me like any other customer service oriented business would. Not asking for anything other than keeping their website inline with their newsletters. Even there online staff don't know why the website isn't updated for low quantity on certain items.

I'm just going to say this right now, stop fine combing and just collect. I've read all your posts here and they are getting quite old, this forum is all ready stressful enough with Hot Toys ppl running around.

^^ I haven't read what you type up above yet, just stay positive and collect. I'm not trolling or calling names or anything just that we are clear. Just be happy and collect brother.

Have a good one! :wave

point-blank-german-movie-poster-1967.jpg

Write that down. . .

I'm just going to say this right now, stop fine combing and just collect. I've read all your posts here and they are getting quite old, this forum is all ready stressful enough with Hot Toys ppl running around.

^^ I haven't read what you type up above yet, just stay positive and collect. I'm not trolling or calling names or anything just that we are clear. Just be happy and collect brother.

Well if they are getting old, why me defending myself with the usual people ganging up, then don't read them. Put me on ignore and stop being rude.

Another day, another post hating on SCC for bull____. Hating them in the DC section because you didn't read what the SSC employees wrote. Hating them here because they tell you an item is selling fast but there's no quantity alert. Whine, whine, whine... :monkey1

*sigh*

Collector, whether you realize it or not, and whether or not it was intentional, that post reads like it's trying to get under the skin of some here. It does seem pretty inconsequential to me, but your mileage may vary. Live and let di, er, live people :peace

Another day, another post hating on SCC for bull____. Hating them in the DC section because you didn't read what the SSC employees wrote. Hating them here because they tell you an item is selling fast but there's no quantity alert. Whine, whine, whine... :monkey1

yeah imagine a customer disappointed that there is no consistency with low quantity messages and notifications. I fully apologize. SSC's is perfect, I stand corrected.

Still can't believe SS gave me back the balance of my RPs I used on this piece. If only I could convince them to refund my NRD...

:lol ;)

*sigh*

Collector, whether you realize it or not, and whether or not it was intentional, that post reads like it's trying to get under the skin of some here. It does seem pretty inconsequential to me, but your mileage may vary. Live and let di, er, live people :peace

^^^^^ :exactly: Another day, another microscopic crumb to _____ about. :monkey4:monkey4:monkey4

^^^^^ :exactly: Another day, another microscopic crumb to _____ about. :monkey4:monkey4:monkey4

I suppose if the website was completely down you'd argue that it's not SSC's fault for not having a better network infrastructure. I really don't get you. You and others say whatever you want, no matter how important or not and when someone actually brings up something they've noticed happening a lot lately, instead of saying, yeah I've noticed that and wonder why it's not being updated too, they criticize someone for pointing it out.

Now that I look at the e-mail, and at the bottom of the page it says: "These items are below 200 pieces left and are anticipated to sell out soon"

Low quantity bar doesn't usually show up until there are 100 or less unless I'm mistaken. So. . .not the same thing.

With HT and SSC CA:TFA on the way and HT SW I probably won't be keeping my Ex CC PF order. Goodbye NRD... :wave :(

yep, join the club man. As much as I wanted this CC, i just have other things to worry about right now and unfortunately for the Commander he had to take the fall and I just ate my NRD. :wave

Back