Premium Format Cobra Commander Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hope this is in today's newsletter as coming in the next month. Getting really excited for this piece.

What is going to be the most nitpicked part of this item you think? EX head, chrome hood, fabric uniform?

I would have said fabric early on, but after seeing it at SDCC '11 that's going to be a mute point. It might just be in the running for best tailored suit SS has done along with Red Skull PF. So, I'm going to go with the EX portrait not being made of some kind of clothe.

I'm with you that I don't like displaying things of different scales together, but I do collect and display things of different scale. Different scaled figures tend to have their different pros and cons, and I would feel that I was missing out if I was only focusing on a single scale. 1/4 scale statues are more impressive to look at, though the lack of an ability to pose and the lack of variety is a drawback.

Then don't collect Transformers. :lol

What is going to be the most nitpicked part of this item you think? EX head, chrome hood, fabric uniform?

The exclusive head, I am sticking with my regular.

the iron on cobra did look terribly bad, if its that bad on the one at the con, i can only imagine how bad some might look, nevertheless still a very nice piece.

Then don't collect Transformers. :lol
Ironhide_carried_into_Ratchet.jpg

Decal is my biggest concern, hopefully they will get that sorted out, and iron on patch would have been much better.

The hooded head is atrocious and makes the ex a waste. I wish the chrome on this and the 1/6 Viper was shinier. The chest emblem is just too small.

*Edit Hasbro managed to get that mirror-like reflection in the visor, I wish Sideshow would too.

viper22.jpg

Last edited:
I certainly hope so or all my flexpays are going to start landing on the same months for me.... which for my bank acount is not such a good thing.

Back