Premium Format Cobra Commander Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Some vintage pics:

cobra_commander.jpg

tumblr_ls357xqF0G1r1xri8o1_400.jpg

Thanks, I have the figure. I think that's a minor issue. It's a good size.

I think the smaller chest logo looks better when you display him with the cape. Otherwise, it would be Cobra logo overload with a larger chest logo and the two logos on the cape.

I will be displaying most of the time without cape, helmeted head especially if chromed, and serpent staff....wow this is going to be awesome!

Then why did you ask? :lol

Agreed. Its certainly not a dealbreaker. In fact it isn't too far off from the size of the symbol in this shot of the 1987 movie.

cobra_commander-731512.jpg

Eh, he's tucked away in a plastic tub and I'm at work. :lol

:lecture:lecture:lecture:exactly:

I'll wait and see if the production sigil looks as clean as that and if it doesn't, cancel.

You ordered this Nam?

What do you mean getting him soon at your local library?

I meant my local store. :wink1:

I could see passing on Baroness' MAC-10 but CC's hood? That's a hugely iconic variant look for him. Especially since the mask is now chrome. The hood might allow for some nice variety when Destro sees the light of day.

Ugh, the hood looks like ass to me. Maybe it's SSC's photos but I don't think it looks right.

I could see passing on Baroness' MAC-10 but CC's hood? That's a hugely iconic variant look for him. Especially since the mask is now chrome. The hood might allow for some nice variety when Destro sees the light of day.

The sculpted hood looks like a pile of blue sheshe with bloodshot eyes. It's a shame they chrome the helmet but sculpt the hood. The chrome heads will be displayed on either side of the Baroness anyway, so it's no big deal to me. :huh

Besides, picking the regs up from an e-tailer saves me a fat wad of cash anyway, skipping CA sales tax. :wink1:

The sculpted hood looks like a pile of blue sheshe with bloodshot eyes. It's a shame they chrome the helmet but sculpt the hood. The chrome heads will be displayed on either side of the Baroness anyway, so it's no big deal to me. :huh

Besides, picking the regs up from an e-tailer saves me a fat wad of cash anyway, skipping CA sales tax. :wink1:

Amen to that.

Back