Premium Format Cobra Commander Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh I'm pretty sure I'm in the minority which is good for you guys who dig the chrome.

And I've heard preferences for the mirror giving CC anyone's "face" at any given moment and all that which is cool in theory. I just think it always ends up looking a little gaudy.

But I'm getting the exclusive and worst case scenario I display him with the hood if I don't like the mask.

Shoot, I hope the PF doesn't get chromed. I want it painted, just like the original figure.

I think a dull, empty gray is more intimidating than a mirror.

I think a pearlescent silver with w clear coat would look great! Mine should be in soon!

Just got off the phone with SS. The exclusive begins processing next week, anywhere from the 21st to the 23rd. So the run down of the products shipping this month were:
1. GI Joe Hawk
2. SW Cantina Alien
3. Dewback
4. Mystique LSB
5. Emma Frost LSB
6. Destroyer Maquette
7. Stormtrooper PF
8. Cobra Viper
9. Commander Gree
10. Deluxe Sandtrooper
11. Hot Toys Classic Predator
12. Cobra Comm. PF

Frickin insanity.

Just got off the phone with SS. The exclusive begins processing next week, anywhere from the 21st to the 23rd.

You sure the exclusive is coming? Specifically the exclusive? It has not shown up in the newsletter yet as coming in 30 days, but if so I have no problem getting him sooner than later. Seems like a very nice Christmas present to myself. Maybe, just maybe he can make it here by the holiday. But only if he goes out on the 21st or maybe the 22nd. Wishful thinking?

Same here. Was hoping CC Ex would process in January. Oh well, will have to flex it.

They seem to be stingy with the flex pay switching at the last minute, but I assume you have had no problem with it in the past, right? I've just read that so many times on the board, I never made the attempt to alter an order myself, aside from outright canceling. I've only just made my first flex pay order ever with the Vampirella PF, as the prices are getting up there lately.

I guess you could say I use flex with my dealer though, since I just send payments as I have them for all the big ticket items.

They seem to be stingy with the flex pay switching at the last minute, but I assume you have had no problem with it in the past, right? I've just read that so many times on the board, I never made the attempt to alter an order myself, aside from outright canceling.

I've always just cancelled in the past too but I called SSC a couple of weeks ago and asked if I could flex CC if he processes before January and they said that would be fine.

Just got off the phone with SS. The exclusive begins processing next week, anywhere from the 21st to the 23rd. So the run down of the products shipping this month were:
1. GI Joe Hawk
2. SW Cantina Alien
3. Dewback
4. Mystique LSB
5. Emma Frost LSB
6. Destroyer Maquette
7. Stormtrooper PF
8. Cobra Viper
9. Commander Gree
10. Deluxe Sandtrooper
11. Hot Toys Classic Predator
12. Cobra Comm. PF

Frickin insanity.

Add to that list Hot Toys Captain America, Hot Toys Jack Sparrow, and Hot Toys TTM-19.

Insanity, indeed.

You sure the exclusive is coming? Specifically the exclusive? It has not shown up in the newsletter yet as coming in 30 days, but if so I have no problem getting him sooner than later. Seems like a very nice Christmas present to myself. Maybe, just maybe he can make it here by the holiday. But only if he goes out on the 21st or maybe the 22nd. Wishful thinking?

Today's newsletter lists it as now shipping. The CC dio is coming in the next 30 days, as well.

Now Shipping

Star Wars: Exclusive Commander Gree 12-inch Figure
Star Wars: Commander Gree 12-inch Figure
Star Wars: Dewback 12-inch Related Product
G.I. Joe: Cobra Commander Premium Format Figure
G.I. Joe: Exclusive Snake Eyes and Timber Statue
G.I. Joe: Snake Eyes and Timber Statue
G.I. Joe: Exclusive Cobra Viper 12-inch Figure
G.I. Joe: Cobra Viper 12-inch Figure
Marvel: Exclusive Nick Fury Comiquette
Marvel: Nick Fury Comiquette
Marvel: War Machine Life-Size Bust
Disney: Hot Toys Stitch - Santa and Gift Version Cosbaby
Disney: Hot Toys Stitch - Green Ribbon Gift Version Cosbaby
Disney: Electric Tiki Ariel Statue
Godzilla: Bandai Godzilla Collectible Figure
General: Yamato USA Zombie Girl Statue

Coming in the Next 30 Days

Star Wars: Stormtrooper Premium Format Figure
Disney: Hot Toys Jack Sparrow 12-inch Figure
Marvel: Hot Toys War Machine (Special Version) Sixth Scale Figure
Marvel: Exclusive Destroyer Maquette
Marvel: Bowen Designs Retro Hulk Bust
Marvel: Hot Toys Captain America 12-inch Figure(Split Shipments)
Marvel: Exclusive Emma Frost Legendary Scale Bust
Marvel: Bowen Designs Thor Modern Statue
Marvel: Bowen Designs Jocasta Statue
Marvel: Bowen Designs Polaris Statue
G.I. Joe: Exclusive Cobra Commander Diorama
Venture Bros: Exclusive Molotov Statue
Venture Bros: Molotov Statue
AVP: Stalker Predator Mask Prop Replica
Predator: Hot Toys Exclusive Predator 12-inch Figure
Predator: Hot Toys Predator 12-inch Figure
World or Warcraft: Epic Weapons Warcraft Doomhammer LARP Prop Replica

Today's newsletter lists it as now shipping. The CC dio is coming in the next 30 days, as well.

Now Shipping

G.I. Joe: Cobra Commander Premium Format Figure

Nope, doesn't say exclusive. I chatted with Jaclyn last week and she said the exclusive was likely to fall into January. But now it's been posted here that it may be charging next week.

Separate listings for regular and exclusive, and that one above is regular. :lecture

Yeah, you're right, I quickly glanced over your post and totally passed over you specifying the EX. Funny enough, I was goimg to point that out, too.

I got my Cobra Viper today and the chromed area of the mask is a seperate piece made out a different material. I wonder if they will go that route on CC PF or if they'll just leave it painted silver. Even though I passed on this, I do hope they chrome it. It would vastly improve the look IMO.

Got an e-mail the other day for early processing and replied to it.
Cobra Commander will be here for my twin brother on 12-20-2011!
I'm going to pay for it for a Christmas gift.

Back