Premium Format Cobra Commander Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow they actually listened to us and chromed the face. MUUUUCCCHHH better.

I probably would've ordered this immediately if it came out like that at pre-order. Still a disappointment they didn't improve on the chest logo because that was my main other gripe with this.

When this first went up for pre-order I was one of the biggest opponents of this piece even though I wanted to absolutely love it as the character is very important to me and this could've been the defining GI Joe piece for me.

Anyway, I'm a bit more excited now so I'll wait and see what the in hand pics look like before I make any further conclusions.

Intrigued.

boston-tea-party.jpg

You know the more I look at the photo's on this piece I like it more and more. The logo size was the main deterrent for not making an initial order on this one but now I'm glad I caved. Chrome or not I still would have loved it. I also have to agree with Khev about the hood. I remember ordering the mail away hooded figure when I was a kid. I can't do without the hooded variant; it's too iconic for me.

securedownload-1.jpg

securedownload-3.jpg

Interesting and more or less expected after the Viper. Not sure how I'll display mine. Might ditch the cape to better match the figures and lose the cluster of Cobra symbols.

Wish that was 1/6 scale

looks like they changed the entire helmet, didn't notice that till now, maybe it will be a switchout, that comes with both heads (for the reg) and the hooded(for exc)?

Chrome-painted helmet places this in my "must buy now" category. Picked one up off the 'bay for $274--shipped. Depending on the shipping, figure that's around $45-50 cheaper than directly through Sideshow.

securedownload-1.jpg

securedownload-3.jpg

Interesting and more or less expected after the Viper. Not sure how I'll display mine. Might ditch the cape to better match the figures and lose the cluster of Cobra symbols.

Very nice, thanks for the info Phil and Khev! :1-1:

Back