Premium Format Cobra Commander Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Maybe they just threw it over a fence or something while flicking off any video cameras that were present...

:lol

On another note, I love love love my FedEx guy. Yes, I have tipped him in the past and will do so again in the future, but he is very respectful of all my Sideshow box nonsense, and will even leave packages requiring a signature at my back door if I request it on a note...

:yess:

Awesome! UPS lost my Cobra Commander PF! Yay!

Wow they've been losing a bunch of sideshow stuff recently. My sympathies Deak. Didnt Mercer have his Hawk get lost too? Plus Ive read a bunch of posts from other members claiming the same.

Wonder how Mercer made with his claim. Havent heard from him much since.

On another note, I love love love my FedEx guy. Yes, I have tipped him in the past and will do so again in the future, but he is very respectful of all my Sideshow box nonsense

Ive often wondered if tipping was acceptable for FedEx. Despite the Rtards that I speak to over the phone the odd time my local FedEx are pretty decent for the most part.

I used to work at fedex and got tips pretty from regulars frequently, I did take better care of their stuff lol. I can understand the frustration with some of the drivers especially around this time of year, it is chaotic at the stations, but throwing a monitor over the fence is def not cool, surprising because usually those kind of items require a signature.

Wow they've been losing a bunch of sideshow stuff recently. My sympathies Deak. Didnt Mercer have his Hawk get lost too? Plus Ive read a bunch of posts from other members claiming the same.

There is a little religious holiday on Sunday that gets a lot of people to order stuff this time of year. It might have something to do with that and the massive amounts of packages they are shipping right now :lol

It's cool, I mean technically it just hasn't been received by my local store. I am sure it will show up...in pieces. :(

Ive often wondered if tipping was acceptable for FedEx. Despite the Rtards that I speak to over the phone the odd time my local FedEx are pretty decent for the most part.

Retards mispelled on purpose? :lol

There is a little religious holiday on Sunday that gets a lot of people to order stuff this time of year. It might have something to do with that and the massive amounts of packages they are shipping right now :lol

"I'm so glad you're here to tell us these things..." :wink1:

You mean Christmas? But Christ was born in spring. :dunno

:lol Yeah I mean Christmas. Some people just forget how much more items are shipping right now than normal so things have a much greater chance of getting lost right now than the rest of the year.

And yeah, I know he was born in the Spring, April 6th actually :wink1:

Back