Cobra Commander!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The more pics I see of this figure, the better it looks.

I'm not a fan of the Bradstreet designs but I still really like this figure. Even the coat is awesome. :rock

The only thing missing is of course the alternate face shield head but maybe SS will surprise us with it as an exclusive or maybe even next year's con exclusive.

I say whoever can produce pics of their regular 1982, 1982-83 3/4 Cobra Commander, hooded or not deserves this Exclusive!!!

That should set the record straight! :D

I say whoever can produce pics of their regular 1982, 1982-83 3/4 Cobra Commander, hooded or not deserves this Exclusive!!!

:rotfl I've still got mine. I'm just glad the Sideshow exclusive wasn't a broken O-ring!

How bout a picture of myself in a compromising position with a hood on, will that do?

:rotfl I've still got mine. I'm just glad the Sideshow exclusive wasn't a broken O-ring!

Aw snap, didn't u hate going to Home Depot asking for O-rings, LOL! Home Depot employee had to know that u were GI repairing those SOB's...

I CANNOT BELIEVE THIS IS STILL UP FOR PRE-ORDER

CobraCommanderPreOrder-1.jpg

GIVE THE COMMANDER A HOME PPL!

I CANNOT BELIEVE THIS IS STILL UP FOR PRE-ORDER

I'm sure he has a higher ES than SE for two reasons.

1. He has a much more desirable exclusive accessory. That cane is killer!

2. He is absolutely THE most important enemy of GI Joe, bar none. People might have other favorites (Storm Shadow, Firefly, Zartan, etc.) but no collection would ever be complete without CC. GI Joe doesn't really have a central "hero" figure but it does have a central villain, and that's CC.

I could see them setting the ES at 1250, possibly 1500-1750 for such a pivotal character with such a great exclusive.

CC1.jpg

When I called earlier they said something to the affect that they had a large number of exclusives as they knew many people were traveling this time of year and wanted to give everyone a chance at him.

I have a feeling that the ES will stay open for the entire weekend so that everybody that want's one will be able to get it. Plus remember SS is taking orders at SDCC so that's sure to raise the ES as well.

Like Khev said earlier, he's the most important villain in the series so his ES will reflect this. He'll have one if not the highest ES of any exclusive in the entire line. CC is the one figure that everybody will want to own.

Just manage to get my pre-order for the exclusive edition. I am pleasantly surprised that it is still available and at a good $20 cheaper than Snake Eyes, how can anyone not give this figure a good home?

I'm loving how he looks, and I'm now fine with not getting the helmet version with this entry. The mask wouldn't look right with this costume, anyway. I do hope we get the classic CC someday, though. Perhaps a domestic exclusive with a Trouble Bubble!!!

Back