Cobra Commander!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No doubt. He did the rebel trooper. And this one is sick as hell.

If $80 is the low price point for this line, what kind of figures will go for that?

I'm hoping the ES for this is high. It will help encourage more people to buy him and start collecting the line. This will help ensure it keeps going. The Snake Eyes exclusive is ok but no great shakes. This one is a must. I might get a regular to go with the exclusive though. Posing him without his excellent coat is tempting.

I say whoever can produce pics of their regular 1982, 1982-83 3/4 Cobra Commander, hooded or not deserves this Exclusive!!!

That should set the record straight! :D

This guy?

1984CC.jpg

Hmm, with the jacket on, he looks lame, with the jacket off, he looks dumpy. A shame, I think I will be passing on this figure.

I'm hoping the ES for this is high. It will help encourage more people to buy him and start collecting the line. This will help ensure it keeps going.

Yep. Imagine people who become aware of this line and become excited and then realize that to have the most important Cobra figure they'll have to shell out $250+ on ebay. That would easily turn off a lot of people. Let Exc. Firefly, Storm Shadow, or Zartan become grails, but not CC.

I normally favor low ES and collectibility, but I make an exception this case. There will always be latecomers.

I had to order this one. I wasn't sure if I was going to bother with this line. Snake Eyes as much as I liked the look of him it wasn’t enough to hook me. As looking at pictures of CC over and over I had to get him, and love the exclusive.

Damn you SSC I had finally got my pending orders down!

Back