Cobra Commander!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No joes will be $80... that was said before everyone got raped by gas prices.

Plus CC is a bare bones character and came with some cool Accesories. No way any other character would come with less.

It was one of SS's first announcements about the line, possibly in a Production Blog shortly after the Super Bowl ad.

I just noticed that CC is scheduled to ship 2nd Quarter 2009. That could be almost a full year away. :monkey2

One a quarter is going to be brutal. I hope that means we're getting Duke next. Which will probably leave a Cobra Trooper for Q4 2009. We might not have Firefly, Storm Shadow, Zartan, Beach Head, and so on in hand until 2010 or later. :horror

CC will show up on front porch and u'll be like, "Whoa, I totally forgot about this one!!" NOW WHERE'S MY FIREFLY!

yeah this one is going to be a loooooong wait. but i'm glad he looks so incredible so it'll be worth it.....but a loooooooooong wait.

I just noticed that CC is scheduled to ship 2nd Quarter 2009. That could be almost a full year away. :monkey2

One a quarter is going to be brutal. I hope that means we're getting Duke next. Which will probably leave a Cobra Trooper for Q4 2009. We might not have Firefly, Storm Shadow, Zartan, Beach Head, and so on in hand until 2010 or later. :horror
I'm not sure they'll be quite that infrequent. I'm guessing that, after the long ramping up process that we'll see a new figure every couple of months.

Ordered regular CC, couldn't help myself...

CobraCommanderPreOrderNonExclusive.jpg

It was one of SS's first announcements about the line, possibly in a Production Blog shortly after the Super Bowl ad.

Sideshow needs to pump these out like Hasbro does, that way were not waiting 2 years for more cool characters

just ordered this at 4:00pm. thank god he was still available. wonder if the edition size will be more than 1000. bring on some chicks now like baroness.:rock

ps. the site was still slow as hell.

Preordered the exclusive!! :rock

I'm sold on this figure...CC is one of my all-time favorite villains, and I've been really impressed with his treatment by Sideshow so far.

just snagged me an exclusive cobra commander...like most of you guys i'm not really into gi joe but this one and snake eyes were a must, both are cool, hope ssc releases a stormshadow after the commander and thats it for me.......no more joe!!!!

i have enough on my hands with batman,star wars,aliens,and predator.whos knows whats next!

I'm suprised the Ex. is still up for order... I nabbed one after seeing a pic w/o the jacket. It's not exactly the OG but it's damn close!

Back