Cobra Commander!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If his comment was ignorant for suggesting you don't have a right to dislike the figure, your comment is just as ignorant for suggesting he has no right to dislike your comment.:monkey1

For the record, I think your was more ignorant on account of employing the double standard.

Cobra Command rules. He's almost as awesome as Darth Vader. :rotfl

What the hell are you talking about? I don't care if he likes my comment. He doesn't have to agree with me. I am completely fine with him disagreeing with me. I did not make my comment based on the fact he disagrees with me, it was because of the way he replied to me, and what he said.

You guys can keep them coming, if that is your idea of fun, but I wont be replying, because this is such a colossal waste of my time.

Last edited:
I love all the nonsense fighting that comes along with ordering these items. Well, there will be some immaturity on these forums, after all, for the most part, we're grown men that collect toys. *hides*

Seriously though, why come in to crap on a figure that is obviously loved by 98 percent of the posters in this thread... you're just begging to be ridiculed or attacked.

People on these forums see one opinion or view of things, their own. The sooner you know that the better. :)

That's why I would never go to Pixletwin and say Dr. Who... oops, gotta go!

I love all the nonsense fighting that comes along with ordering these items. Well, there will be some immaturity on these forums, after all, for the most part, i'm a grown men that collect toys. *hides*

Seriously though, why come in to crap on a figure that is obviously loved by 98 percent of the posters in this thread... you're just begging to be ridiculed or attacked.

People on these forums see one opinion or view of things, their own. The sooner you know that the better. :)

That's why I would never go to Pixletwin and say Dr. Who... oops, gotta go!

yeah what he said.:D

Guys have you been reading the Hot Toys Vader and TDK Batman threads, it's getting pretty sick over there! I almost just didn't feel like reading to the end and I shouldn't of.... got caught up on a bunch of fighting, thats all... Literallly like 4-5 pages of quarries!!!

Re: Cobra Comander!!!!!!

IMG_2226.jpg

IMG_2233.jpg

:rock
This ships next week right?!

That's what I wanted to see from you Josh. CC pics.

That hood is just SICK! I love the cold steel blue eyes too. And what little facial sculpt that is showing was done menacingly perfect, evilishly great, scarily good in fact.:D

Back