Cobra Commander!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The trenchcoat is cool and all, but it's just not RAH Cobra Commander to me. It's that Tim Bradstreet/Devil's Due stuff, which I don't really care for personally. I would have much-preferred a removeable cape. I just hope this isn't an indication of how far away from the core RAH designs that SSC wants to go. Snake Eyes turned out perfectly. Coat aside, I'm in love with the Commander. But I now have some concerns.

If they do Storm Shadow with the white trenchcoat, emo hair and shades I will kill someone.

I will be very disappointed!!! No good to me bro, please bring out a normal ole school STORM SHADOW!

:banghead:banghead:banghead:banghead:banghead

I think Sideshow will do a faceplate Cobra Commander in the near future that perhaps will be more reminescent of the Real American Hero figure.

That one could very well come with a cape and look more like the figure we know and love.

Obviously Sideshow is injecting some realism into these designs...I have no problem with it whatsoever.

I think Sideshow will do a faceplate Cobra Commander in the near future that perhaps will be more reminescent of the Real American Hero figure.

That one could very well come with a cape and look more like the figure we know and love.

Obviously Sideshow is injecting some realism into these designs...I have no problem with it whatsoever.

I think that look would work well with a sort of African Military Warlord type of look. Military uniform, but blue of course, with all of those medals and shoulder pad thingies. Would still be similar to the original RAH looks, but also somewhat realistic as well.

I think that look would work well with a sort of African Military Warlord type of look. Military uniform, but blue of course, with all of those medals and shoulder pad thingies. Would still be similar to the original RAH looks, but also somewhat realistic as well.

:google They had better not go that insane with the "realistic" stuff.

Afterall, it starts to defeat the purpose. Just make a line of modern military figures like Hot Toys if that's all you're into. Let G.I. JOE be G.I. JOE, particularly since you're touting it as "Real American Hero".

They definately should not change the concept of the character. Thats a big no no. They just need to make sure they have accessories and stuff to turn a bland RAH costume into something more, but no concept changes.

And a Cobra-La snake face.:rolleyes:

I think keeping the Cobra Commander Exc. is a must. I cancelled my Exc. Snake-Eyes (didn't see me ever posing him with his punch knives) and now just have the regular on order from my Canadian supplier, but the pimp cane will definitely be used with the evil leader... Thanks for the input guys-- I was heavily leaning towards that way anyway.:D Just wanted that helpful assurance.

And a Cobra-La snake face.:rolleyes:

I think keeping the Cobra Commander Exc. is a must. I cancelled my Exc. Snake-Eyes (didn't see me ever posing him with his punch knives) and now just have the regular on order from my Canadian supplier, but the pimp cane will definitely be used with the evil leader... Thanks for the input guys-- I was heavily leaning towards that way anyway.:D Just wanted that helpful assurance.

Yes another Snake is released into the wild.... Com'onnnnnnn SNAKE EYES!!!!

I cancelled my Exc. Snake-Eyes (didn't see me ever posing him with his punch knives)

I don't see myself posing him with the punch dagger in hand too often either. That being said in a recent video SS mentioned that there a strings on the separated blade and sheath for wrapping it around his ankle. That I probably *will* display, one more pointy thing to hurt people with on his person is definitely a plus in my book. :)

:google They had better not go that insane with the "realistic" stuff.

Afterall, it starts to defeat the purpose. Just make a line of modern military figures like Hot Toys if that's all you're into. Let G.I. JOE be G.I. JOE, particularly since you're touting it as "Real American Hero".

Yes, I want my accurate 1/6th 1986 B.A.T.s! :monkey5

had to cancel my exclusive today...as well as my exclusive snake eyes.
~~sorry guys, maybe later i'll pick up Cobra Commander....but i finally got my hands on one of my grails so these as well as a couple other orders had to get cut.

had to cancel my exclusive today...as well as my exclusive snake eyes.
~~sorry guys, maybe later i'll pick up Cobra Commander....but i finally got my hands on one of my grails so these as well as a couple other orders had to get cut.

You broke one of the oldest and most sacred rules of the pre-order. NEVER, and I mean NEVER cancel anything until you absolutely have to (ie 15 day notice time). You can NEVER accurately predict the future. It is best to order now and have to cancel later than not order (or cancel the order) and not be able to get the item when you do indeed have the money. I made a very poor choice once, as you did here.

Last edited:
You broke one of the oldest and most sacred rules of the pre-order. NEVER, and I mean NEVER cancel anything until you absolutely have to (ie 15 day notice time). You can NEVER accurately predict the future. It is best to order now and have to cancel later than not order (or cancel the order) and not be able to get the item when you do indeed have the money. I mad a very poor choice.

Yup.

We'll let you off this time with a warning.

And you will kick yourself when Snake Eyes is worth elevenbillionty dollars next year.

I'd cancel SE well before CC... in fact I'm thinking of only collection Cobra!!!

(but who am i kidding ;) )

Back