Cobra Trooper is up! Use this link!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i think most 1/6 weapons are universal across different manufactuers. i've never had any problems.

:lecture :lecture :lecture Unless they're Hasbro (GI Joe, Action Man, etc) or another company aimed at children, most 1:6 weapons aimed at adult collectors are generally great across the line save for Medicom who's weapons seem to mimic that of Hasbro.

LOVE the trooper!

Sideshow did an awesome job, lots of accessories! Everything fits perfectly in its pouch! Boots are great. Rifle is badass, even has bayonet :rock

Body is tight :rock

Zero complaints about it.

Just ordered a second from Alterego :rock

SDC12051.jpg

Nice shot King! For some reason the Cobra Commander with a cape looks much better when a trooper(s) at his side. I should probably stop putting it off and order one of those.

A few quick pics. I'll take some with the rest of the line later.

Bad Ass Figure!!! Clearly the best 1/6 SS line right now. Well worth the $100. Tight joints, awesome detail, great sculpt and he can carry every single item.

cobratrooper1.jpg

cobratrooper2.jpg

cobratrooper3.jpg
cobratrooper4.jpg

cobratrooper5.jpg

A few quick pics. I'll take some with the rest of the line later.

Bad Ass Figure!!! Clearly the best 1/6 SS line right now. Well worth the $100. Tight joints, awesome detail, great sculpt and he can carry every single item.

cobratrooper1.jpg

cobratrooper2.jpg

cobratrooper3.jpg
cobratrooper4.jpg

cobratrooper5.jpg

man this looks great glad i have 4 coming

nice

Great shots Evil.

When I get my second one in I am gonna change out the head to the head that came with the HT slim body. Works great with the helmet.

SDC12053.jpg

Great shots Evil.

When I get my second one in I am gonna change out the head to the head that came with the HT slim body. Works great with the helmet.

SDC12053.jpg

Too effeminate looking for Cobra materiale.

Art can survive, it cannot help you to survive. . .unless you can eat it, wear it, trade it to a guy with a gun for your life, or are a manic depressive who snaps out of his mood looking at a Renoir. I don't think pre-historic man had suicidal ideations, though.

Horsepuckey. We're not cavemen, and we have psychological needs beyond the gross material requirements of food, clothing, shelter, etc. (though I'd be inclined to suspect cavemen had the same needs, given that they produced art). It isn't a need reserved to the mentally ill, but the fact that it has the power to effect a mind to such a degree should be sufficient to indicate it's profound value.

I don't think Cobra would recruit the Backstreet Boys but I can see why you would, Nam.

How do you know he looks like a Backstreet Boy? :huh

Horsepuckey. We're not cavemen, and we have psychological needs beyond the gross material requirements of food, clothing, shelter, etc. (though I'd be inclined to suspect cavemen had the same needs, given that they produced art). It isn't a need reserved to the mentally ill, but the fact that it has the power to effect a mind to such a degree should be sufficient to indicate it's profound value.

I'd say at the very primal seed, our medulla oblongotta, we're cavemen. Our body tells us when to eat, sleep, poop and hump.,, all primal urges. But that's fine because while cavemen were primitive, they also created art. There's a whole cave full of it preserved in France. ;)

Last edited:
I only mean that our level of knowledge is so vastly higher than a caveman's that we're almost not the same species any more. In the case of Neanderthal or Cro-magnon, we're literally not the same. Even if they had the rudiments of conceptual consciousness that we do, I don't know that they could achieve the level we have.

Regardless, weren't they the Lascaux artists? So they still needed art. Those paintings are too deliberate. There's nothing random (nothing useless) about them at all.

I only mean that our level of knowledge is so vastly higher than a caveman's that we're almost not the same species any more. In the case of Neanderthal or Cro-magnon, we're literally not the same. Even if they had the rudiments of conceptual consciousness that we do, I don't know that they could achieve the level we have.

Regardless, weren't they the Lasceaux artists? So they still needed art. Those paintings are too deliberate. There's nothing random (nothing useless) about them at all.

I dunno. Watching the BBC, I'm reminded daily just how far we HAVEN'T come. :lol

And yes. I have no doubt that for as long as some semblance of "man" has been around, there's been art. Beit cave paintings, or the fine craftsmanship involved in flecking a piece of obsidian into a spearhead, the NEED for creativity has been there. I'd go so far as to say it's an instinct.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back