Collection Stash: A Collection Cataloging and Collectible Archiving Platform

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Collection Stash: Closed Beta

Expect more from me now that things are calming down over here. I can't wait to get back to adding stuff to my stash. :rock

:rock :rock

Thanks Christina and I completely understand, you have to deal with your life and family first. Never have to explain to me mama ( :D )!

Thanks papa!

I've been working on it. I need some help with adding some stuff. Like Black Cat LSB and The Ark, etc.

I need to know if the Ark photo that says 'prototype pending approval' is okay to add? It's the only one with ssc's stamp.

I can't find black cat on ssc anymore for description and dimensions.

Also, do you have Electric Tiki on there?

I found this in an eBay auction. :D

The Black Cat Premium Format figure captures every aspect of this villain turned good gal with stunning realism. Each piece is individually painted and finished, each with its own unique quality and detail that is the trademark of a handcrafted Sideshow Collectibles product. Complete with real fabric elements the Black Cat Premium Format Figure is an outstanding addition to your Marvel display.

The daughter of a world-renowned cat burglar, Felicia Hardy followed in her father's footsteps by embarking on a life of crime, originally taking on the guise of "Black Cat" in order to break her father out of prison before he died. It was on that very same night that she first encountered Spider-Man, an encounter that would impact both her romantic life and her criminal career. She felt an immediate attraction to Spidey, later learning that the attraction was mostly for the mysterious adventurer than to the man behind the mask. In fact, she begged him to put the mask back on, not wanting the mystique to be ruined by the thought of him being just some average Joe. While their relationship didn't work out, it helped in her turn from criminal to hero, leaping to the other side of the fence to become a costumed super heroine. Although she fights for the good guys these days, she is far from de-clawed.

License: Marvel
Product Type: Premium Format Figure
Product Size: 17" H (431.8mm) x 12" W (304.8mm) x 10" D (254mm)*
Product Weight: 8.00 lbs (3.63 kg)*
Box Size: 19.00" H (482.6mm) x 14.00" W (355.6mm) x 12.00" L (304.8mm)*
Est. Shipping Weight: 8.00 lbs (3.63 kg)*
Dimensional Weight (DIM): 23 lbs *

Yeah, if only my brain would have thought that far. :slap :cuckoo:

Thank you!

I added a few items. Can't add them to my stash until I am able to add the variant, which I cant do till they get approved. :lol I've got time. My collection isn't going anywhere.

I am NOT looking forward to putting in my 12" figures. I even got lazy with chainsaw killer and just added the regular for now to my stash so I don't have to enter the variant. Haha...I will do it, don't worry.

The Sideshow Exclusive version of the Black Cat Legendary Scale Bust includes a unique feature available nowhere else: 'Black Cat' nameplate

Sideshow Collectibles and Marvel Comics proudly present the latest addition to the Marvel Legendary Scale Bust series - Black Cat. Each piece is individually painted and finished to exacting standards, each with its own unique quality and detail that is the trademark of a handcrafted Sideshow Collectibles product. This stunning bust captures the feline femme fatale in outstanding detail. The Black Cat Legendary Scale Bust is a perfect addition to any Marvel collection!

License: Marvel
Product Type: Legendary Scale Bust
Product Size: 13" H (330.2mm) x 14" W (355.6mm) x 9" D (228.6mm)*
Product Weight: 6.00 lbs (2.72 kg)*
Box Size: 15.75" H (400.05mm) x 16.00" W (406.4mm) x 10.00" L (254mm)*
Est. Shipping Weight: 6.00 lbs (2.72 kg)*
Dimensional Weight (DIM): 13 lbs *

The daughter of a world-renowned cat burglar, Felicia Hardy followed in her father's footsteps by embarking on a life of crime, originally taking on the guise of "Black Cat" in order to break her father out of prison before he died. It was on that very same night that she first encountered Spider-Man, an encounter that would impact both her romantic life and her criminal career. She felt an immediate attraction to Spidey, later learning that the attraction was mostly for the mysterious adventurer than to the man behind the mask. In fact, she begged him to put the mask back on, not wanting the mystique to be ruined by the thought of him being just some average Joe. While their relationship didn't work out, it helped in her turn from criminal to hero, leaping to the other side of the fence to become a costumed super heroine. Although she fights for the good guys these days, she is far from de-clawed.

Haha I would have looked silly. But you rock. And she's already there. Wonder why she didn't come up in my first search.

Um Tyler...I need AP to be considered an edition number, lol.

Also, I wish to add Bad Robot by qmx, need them in there before I can. And Dark Link ex can't be added without First4figures being listed as the manufacturer. And for the Tick, I am unsure of what category he goes under. This is making me sleepy, lol.

Also can't add anything that doesn't have a valid url. Like the 12" buffy, etc.

Last edited:

Haha I would have looked silly. But you rock. And she's already there. Wonder why she didn't come up in my first search.

Um Tyler...I need AP to be considered an edition number, lol.

Also, I wish to add Bad Robot by qmx, need them in there before I can. And Dark Link ex can't be added without First4figures being listed as the manufacturer. And for the Tick, I am unsure of what category he goes under. This is making me sleepy, lol.

Also can't add anything that doesn't have a valid url. Like the 12" buffy, etc.

I never thought about AP, let me ponder this.

If it doesn't have a valid URL, just put the main company URL, that is what we have been doing for collectibles that don't exist on the site anymore.

I can put QMX and First4figures on the list after ThreeA is added.

Thanks papa!

I've been working on it. I need some help with adding some stuff. Like Black Cat LSB and The Ark, etc.

I need to know if the Ark photo that says 'prototype pending approval' is okay to add? It's the only one with ssc's stamp.

Also, do you have Electric Tiki on there?

That is OK, we can always change it later.

If it doesn't have a valid URL, just put the main company URL, that is what we have been doing for collectibles that don't exist on the site anymore.

Hmm. I hadn't thought about that for 3A since the stuff goes up for sale and disappears forever. It's possible I can put in the URL for the 3A Blog or the 3A wiki page? :dunno

Hmm. I hadn't thought about that for 3A since the stuff goes up for sale and disappears forever. It's possible I can put in the URL for the 3A Blog or the 3A wiki page? :dunno

Yea either one of those work.

I have not decided what I am going to do with the URL piece yet. IT is there and required but I don't normally display it to everyone.

Since the 3A blog and wiki is kind of official I am fine with putting that on there for pieces that do not have a URL on their main page. I can always decide if I want to remove it later.

Ideally, once we have the correct information, the URL is meaningless.

Doh! I added Liam and I 'think' I forgot to put an edition size. I was on the phone with Gruesam while adding it. So much for paying attention.

Tyler, I was about to submit PFs such as Blackbeard, Vlad the Impaler and Napoleon Bonaparte, but just realized there isn't any line added that I could select for these. Would you mind adding one? Historical figures or Sideshow Originals maybe? :huh:

Thank you!

Tyler, I was about to submit PFs such as Blackbeard, Vlad the Impaler and Napoleon Bonaparte, but just realized there isn't any line added that I could select for these. Would you mind adding one? Historical figures or Sideshow Originals maybe? :huh:

Thank you!

Yo!

Blackbeard, Napoleon and Vlad should be added to "Live By the Sword".

Hey Tyler,

I was just going through some of my old submmisions to see what I've already added and notice that you haven't approved the Hot toys Predator 2 & AVP-R predator exclusive and variants. Their from September.

Predator 2 Hot Toys Action Figure 09/27/11 12:43 AM Pending
Predator 2 Battle damaged mask Hot Toys Action Figure 09/27/11 12:50 AM Pending
Predator - The Cleaner Hot Toys Action Figure 09/27/11 3:57 AM Pending
Predator - The Cleaner Hot Toys Action Figure 09/27/11 4:05 AM Pending

:impatient:........No pressure...:D

Hey Tyler,

I was just going through some of my old submmisions to see what I've already added and notice that you haven't approved the Hot toys Predator 2 & AVP-R predator exclusive and variants. Their from September.

Predator 2 Hot Toys Action Figure 09/27/11 12:43 AM Pending
Predator 2 Battle damaged mask Hot Toys Action Figure 09/27/11 12:50 AM Pending
Predator - The Cleaner Hot Toys Action Figure 09/27/11 3:57 AM Pending
Predator - The Cleaner Hot Toys Action Figure 09/27/11 4:05 AM Pending

:impatient:........No pressure...:D

Haha, yea I am still holding on to those. The only reason I have not approved them yet is because I think the problem is some of them are variants of variants which I do not support yet. Although I think I might just approve them anyway so they are done and if we really want to be detailed then I can make the coding change and we can switch them later.

Oh, I didn't know that. Thank you! I'll see if they haven't been submitted yet then ;)

Already added :wave
(+ Vlad the Impaler and Blackbeard action figures)

BTW I didn't know Napoleon Bonaparte was sculpted by the master Andy Bergholtz!!! Cool to know.

Back