Collection Stash: A Collection Cataloging and Collectible Archiving Platform

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Collection Stash: Closed Beta

I have added all the new stuff you've seen popping up. :D I'm not writing it all out.

BUT

I went to add the 12" Lara Croft and it is saying that it's already there. But when I search for it, it doesn't come up. Does that just mean it's been submitted, yet not approved?

Today I will be adding some more Harry Potter busts to start. I have more to put up from Electric Tiki, First4figures, qmx and such, but I'll be able to get that done when poor SS is able to breathe a bit. I know we're all giving him a lot of work!

So! I'm off to add stuff. I just kind of forget which HP ones I've submitted already, haha. Dang. I think it's time I work with a spreadsheet.

It sure does. :)

Correct, BG and Jay.

I still need to add an indicator on there to tell you which ones are approved and which ones might still be pending so you do not get confused. Sorry about that.

I have added all the new stuff you've seen popping up. :D I'm not writing it all out.

BUT

I went to add the 12" Lara Croft and it is saying that it's already there. But when I search for it, it doesn't come up. Does that just mean it's been submitted, yet not approved?

Today I will be adding some more Harry Potter busts to start. I have more to put up from Electric Tiki, First4figures, qmx and such, but I'll be able to get that done when poor SS is able to breathe a bit. I know we're all giving him a lot of work!

So! I'm off to add stuff. I just kind of forget which HP ones I've submitted already, haha. Dang. I think it's time I work with a spreadsheet.

Hey Buffy, if you click on account then on submission you will be able to see all the stuff you have already submitted.

Hey Buffy, if you click on account then on submission you will be able to see all the stuff you have already submitted.

Well now that is much easier. Thank you.

Yep there they are, all 31 of em. Long way to go.

More squirreling.......

Helm of Peregrin Took Sideshow Collectibles Replica 12/05/11 6:24 PM Pending
Frodos Orc Helm Sideshow Collectibles Replica 12/05/11 6:28 PM Pending
Orc Crowfaced Helm Sideshow Collectibles Replica 12/05/11 6:31 PM Pending
Orc Muzzle Cage Helm Sideshow Collectibles Replica 12/05/11 6:35 PM Pending
Sams Orc Helm Sideshow Collectibles Replica 12/05/11 6:37 PM Pending
Helm of Isildur Sideshow Collectibles Replica 12/05/11 6:41 PM Pending
Helm of Sauron Sideshow Collectibles Replica 12/05/11 6:44 PM Pending
Orc Iron Cap Helm Sideshow Collectibles Replica 12/05/11 6:47 PM Pending
Orc Squinter Helm Sideshow Collectibles Replica 12/05/11 6:50 PM Pending
Galadhrim Warhelm Sideshow Collectibles Replica 12/05/11 6:53 PM Pending
Uruk-Hai Berserker Helm Sideshow Collectibles Replica 12/05/11 6:56 PM Pending
Crown of the King of the Dead Sideshow Collectibles Replica 12/05/11 7:00 PM Pending
War Mask of the Morgul Lord Sideshow Collectibles Replica 12/05/11 7:03 PM Pending

I think that's all of the lotr helms.....I think???....I hope..lol

And more......

Amon Hen Environment Sideshow Collectibles Replica1 2/05/11 10:33 PM Pending
Minus Morgul Environment Sideshow Collectibles Replica12/05/11 10:37 PM Pending
Bucklebury Ferry Environment Sideshow Collectibles Replica 12/05/11 10:40 PM Pending
Weathertop Environment Sideshow Collectibles Replica 12/05/11 10:44 PM Pending
Orthanc Environment Sideshow Collectibles Replica 12/05/11 10:47 PM Pending
The Mines of Moria Environment Sideshow Collectibles Replica 12/05/11 10:51 PM Pending
The Golden Hall Environment Sideshow Collectibles Replica 12/05/11 10:54 PM Pending
The Arms of the Fellowship Collection 1 Weapon Set Sideshow Collectibles Replica 12/05/11 10:59 PM Pending

Added the Exclusives to these.

Sideshow Dinosauria
Spinosaurus
Stegosaurus
Apatosaurus
Protoceratops VS Velociraptor
Tyrannosaurus Rex
Allosaurus VS Camarasaurus
Styracosaurus
Tyrannosaurus Rex VS Triceratops
Carnotaurus
Deinosuchus VS Parasaurolophus
Tyrannosaurus Rex VS Triceratops Faux-Bronze
Tyrannosaurus Rex Faux Bronze
Carnotaurus Faux-Bronze
Styracosaurus Faux Bronze

Sideshow 12" Star Wars
Bib Fortuna
Buboicullaar Creature Pack
Endor Rebel Commando Sergeant
Nik Sant - Endor Rebel Commando Pathfinder
Endor Rebel Infantry
Commander Bly
Republic Clone Captain
Clone Sergeant
Utapau Shadow Trooper

Last edited:

I added a few and wanted to keep going but it's just a real pain trying to find the info for all of the hp busts. GG only keeps a few in the archives so I have to go even further to find specs. Grrrr.

I added a few and wanted to keep going but it's just a real pain trying to find the info for all of the hp busts. GG only keeps a few in the archives so I have to go even further to find specs. Grrrr.

Yeah it's the same with a lot of the Bowen statue/busts, i have to use google and ebay for info. :(

Are you guys putting descriptions for everything? The reason I ask is because 3A doesn't really have anything like that for their stuff unless they post a random thing or two about it somewhere.

Are you guys putting descriptions for everything? The reason I ask is because 3A doesn't really have anything like that for their stuff unless they post a random thing or two about it somewhere.

If there is something like that i just put something like, Great Ultron from sideshow collectibles. :D

Whoa whoa, I will definitely take a batpod. :D

Dino, PM me your email address and I will get you an invite.

Re: Collection Stash: Open Beta

up_doug.jpg

"Squirrel!"

Back