Collection Stash: A Collection Cataloging and Collectible Archiving Platform

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Collection Stash: Open Beta

It brought both up this time so no idea what's happened there? You added anymore off my lists above?

Off the top of my head, I'm sure I had already added the Dark Phoenix statue too. I think that's it (off your list)

Edit: It seems you added Dark Phoenix first, so in this case it was me who didn't have any alert showing. Oh well.

Last edited:

Off the top of my head, I'm sure I had already added the Dark Phoenix statue too. I think that's it (off your list)

I added the mini statue of that one. I just tried it again and that didn't show when i tried to add it but the Captain America Gold statue did when i've just tried to add that again. Very Strange.

So it shows with most items but it doesn't with some of them (3 up to this moment)?. Very strange indeed. Maybe the Stash doesn't like the info you add to your submissions and prefers mine? :dunno :lol

So it shows with most items but it doesn't with some of them (3 up to this moment)?. Very strange indeed. Maybe the Stash doesn't like the info you add to your submissions and prefers mine? :dunno :lol

:lol

I get my info from Bowen and that awesome Wiki link that someone in this thread posted. They weren't wrong about it coming in handy. :rock

Hey I forgot aboout that Wiki link! Can you post it if you have it handy?

^Sure! And thanks!

We need more manufacturers!! :arr :rock2

These are my pending Bowen items:

Blob Bowen Designs Bust12/10/11 3:52 PMPending
Tigra Bowen Designs Bust12/10/11 3:31 PMPending
Spider-Woman Bowen Designs Statue12/10/11 3:24 PMPending
Spider-Woman - Julia Carpenter Bowen Designs Bust12/10/11 3:17 PMPending
Phoenix Pack Bowen Designs Bust12/10/11 3:11 PMPending
Dark Phoenix Bowen Designs Statue12/10/11 3:04 PMPending
Black Cat Bowen Designs Bust12/10/11 2:59 PMPending
Black Cat Bowen Designs Statue12/10/11 2:53 PMPending
Gambit Bowen Designs Bust12/10/11 2:47 PMPending
Gambit Bowen Designs Statue12/10/11 2:42 PMPending
Nightcrawler Bowen Designs Statue12/10/11 2:22 PMPending
Nightcrawler Bowen Designs Bust12/10/11 2:13 PMPending
Captain America Bronze - Steve Rogers alter ego Bowen Designs Bust12/10/11 2:05 PMPending
Medusa Bowen Designs Bust12/10/11 1:51 PMPending
Psylocke Bowen Designs Bust12/10/11 1:44 PMPending
Psylocke Bowen Designs Statue12/10/11 1:37 PMPending
Spider-Man Action Bowen Designs Statue12/10/11 1:20 PMPending
Union Jack Bowen Designs Statue12/10/11 1:14 PMPending
Sunfire Bowen Designs Statue12/10/11 1:07 PMPending
Namor Classic Bowen Designs Statue12/10/11 7:47 AMPending
Ice Man Clear Version Bowen Designs Statue12/10/11 7:38 AMPending

Last edited:

Waiting for licenses or approvals?

If it is licenses, I am going to wait a couple days to add more, if you need me to approve some stuff ahead of time that you own, I can definitely do that! Let me know hun.

Oh, I didn't submit any actual licenses. I have Electric Tiki, QMX and first4figures I'm waiting on. But I thought you added those when you felt up to it? Am I supposed to submit em?

I only wish Jay, I only wish. It's just a bit too out of my price range. BUT, if they still offer it up in a year and a half (which knowing my luck, they wont) then I will get it.

That would be sweet if you got one! :rock

The import tax would be brutal for me and if something went wrong with the lights then i'd have a right job getting it sorted out. I guess i'll never own one. :(

Oh, I didn't submit any actual licenses. I have Electric Tiki, QMX and first4figures I'm waiting on. But I thought you added those when you felt up to it? Am I supposed to submit em?

Not yet, I was just curious to know what you were waiting on. I still have the manually add licenses and manufactures. Adding licenses is a lot quicker than adding a manufacturer, even though adding a manufacturer is not that big of a deal. It just takes some extra time to see how they organize their data and how we can fit it into the site.

That would be sweet if you got one! :rock

The import tax would be brutal for me and if something went wrong with the lights then i'd have a right job getting it sorted out. I guess i'll never own one. :(

What about getting a boardie to get it, and then send it to you?

Hey Tyler,
Can you please add The Fly & The Fly II to the sideshow selection please.
Also have you concidered adding the artist proof info for the colletibles?
I have a idea were it could be very simple for you. Just add a extra column just under eddition size that's called "artist proof" when submitting a collectible. That way if a squirreler knows that info they can enter it.
Also when adding a collectible to your stash have that same extra collumn as to give the squirreler the option to add it as an artist proof.....Hope all that makes scence..:dunno

Few more

Bowen Busts
Absorbing Man
Sandman
Vulture
Mephisto
Abomination
Hobgoblin
Kingpin
Sasquatch

That wouldn't be a factor for me.
I don't like Firefly, and I hate the design of the ship.

:chase

a-star-is-burns3.png
:yess: :lol

Back