Collection Stash: A Collection Cataloging and Collectible Archiving Platform

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Collection Stash: Open Beta

Bowen Mini Bust
Arnim Zola
Arcade
Ulik
Titanium Man
Super Adaptoid
Red Wolf
Ronan the Accuser
Prowler
Mojo
Mandarin
Hyperion

a-star-is-burns3.png
:yess: :lol

:lol :lol

:lol :lol :lol

Do you guys feel like artist(s) would be a good addition to a collectible?

That would be cool!

I need to get Squirreling...I just haven't had the time! :(

Alright, I am almost ready to deploy the latest enhancements. The biggest piece is being able to upload your own stash photos and display them on your main stash homepage.

However, I am not 100% how I want to display the collection now. Right now, (similar to the preview photos I posted before) in your stash the top part is a gallery of the images you have uploaded and then at the bottom is your actual collectibles.

I would like to have some of your collectibles on that page but not sure if I should just have a small selection of them and then they go into a page mode, or should I do a gallery view of the collectibles as well?

I eventually will make it configurable so you can decide how you want it to look but I will not have that for this iteration. Any thoughts?

Also here is a screenshot of the current version of the user upload management screen. This is where you will add and remove photos. Selecting the image/edit link (on hover) will open up the full version and allow you to add a title and description.

alpha_user_upload_management.png

Wow, fail photobucket, in resizing my image for me. Kind of sucks but you get the idea...I hope anyway.

Last edited:

Looks good that! I'll definitely upload some of my pictures.

Up coming updates sound great Tyler. I like the idea of a gallery view. My only problem is....I can't take pic's for S#@T..:pow...:lol

More squirreling.....

The Arms of Lurtz - Collection 2 Sideshow Collectibles Replica 12/18/11 5:34 PM Pending
The Arms of The Fellowship - Collection 2 Sideshow Collectibles Replica 12/18/11 5:39 PM Pending
The Arms of Gimli Sideshow Collectibles Replica 12/18/11 5:42 PM Pending
The Arms of Aragorn - Collection 2 Sideshow Collectibles Replica 12/18/11 5:45 PM Pending
The Arms of the Hobbits: Collection 1 Weapon Sideshow Collectibles Replica 12/18/11 5:47 PM Pending
The Arms of the Nazgul: Collection 1 Sideshow Collectibles Replica 12/18/11 5:50 PM Pending

I decided to go ahead and push out the latest updates.

Check out my stash for an example:

https://www.collectionstash.com/stashs/view/SomethingSexy/

I just put some test photos out there.

From your stash, if you are logged in you can select the upload button in the upper right corner and start uploading files.

The default stash look will probably get overhauled again but I wanted to get this out there and tested. I am still trying to decide how the stash will look over all so bare with me.

This will probably be my last coding change until after Christmas, unless their is an issue of course! I am going to spend the rest of the week getting caught up on submissions.

Last edited:

I love the new feature Tyler. It works perfectly for me. I truly believe that being able to upload our own personal collection pics will be really nice. Thank you!

Hey Tyler, currently adding images is very slow and painful..:(
And every time I try to add something my computer asks me if I want to open or save add.json (244 bytes) from www.collectionstash.com???
What is up with that??:dunno

Works super fast for me. I'll add more pictures when i get to work. :yess:

More squirreling

Sideshow 12" X-Files
Cigarette Smoking Man
Assistant Director Skinner
Frank Black
Fox Mulder
Dana Scully
Special Agent John Doggett
Alexander Krycek
Autopsy Dana Scully
Home Fox Mulder

Indiana Jones
Indiana Jones
Indiana Jones - Raiders of the Lost Ark
Henry Jones Sr.
Indiana Jones in German Disguise
Dr. Rene Belloq
Toht

Very nice Jay..:clap Your pic's make mine look like total ____...:monkey2

:lol Nah they don't and thanks. :1-1:

You have some awesome stuff and i love that Alien display you have! Oh yeah let me have the Iron Man Bust. :nana:

Back