Collection Stash: A Collection Cataloging and Collectible Archiving Platform

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Collection Stash: Open Beta

Added:

-Bowen Snowbird mini bust
-Bowen Snowbird Sasquatch mini bust
-Bowen Frankie Raye Nova mini bust

-Batroc Bowen Designs Bust
-Hellcat Bowen Bust
-Wrecking Crew Pack
-Kitty Pryde Bowen Bust
-Polaris Bowen Bust

Last edited:

Hey Tyler,
Can you please add The Fly & The Fly II to the sideshow selection please.
Also have you concidered adding the artist proof info for the colletibles?
I have a idea were it could be very simple for you. Just add a extra column just under eddition size that's called "artist proof" when submitting a collectible. That way if a squirreler knows that info they can enter it.
Also when adding a collectible to your stash have that same extra collumn as to give the squirreler the option to add it as an artist proof.....Hope all that makes scence..:dunno

Yo. I have not thought about it in detail anymore but I think what you are describing is what I am most likely going to do.

Once I am done with user images and redoing some of the stash view I will most likely go back and add this piece.

I know I am behind on some of the licenses and series requests. I have been coding the past couple days and have not had time yet. Bear with me.

You added 3A and I haven't done anything yet. :(

I promise to get squirreling soon. Honest!

tumblr_kse69qZWEc1qzu186o1_500.jpg

Do you guys feel like artist(s) would be a good addition to a collectible?

I think it wouldn't be a bad addition, at all :) I personally find it is very interesting to know who designed this and who sculpted that, although perhaps including them in the item description would be enough (?). At least that is what I have been doing with my latest Bowen submissions.

I think it wouldn't be a bad addition, at all :) I personally find it is very interesting to know who designed this and who sculpted that, although perhaps including them in the item description would be enough (?). At least that is what I have been doing with my latest Bowen submissions.

Yea, I like that you have been doing that, good to keep that record.

It has been something that has been on the back of my mind for a while. Not something I have been pressing to do but might add it to my timeline.

I think the only reason I would add it as a separate field if people thought it would be good to find a collectible by artist or sculptor.

I suppose when I eventually support prints and art I will need artist anyway. :)

... it would be good to find a collectible by artist or sculptor.
I suppose when I eventually support prints and art I will need artist anyway. :)

THAT would be awesome Tyler! Make it happen!!. I think it would be a very classy feature you won't see in many places. Artists deserve as much credit , if not more, as the manufacturers that hire them IMO

Yo. I have not thought about it in detail anymore but I think what you are describing is what I am most likely going to do.

Once I am done with user images and redoing some of the stash view I will most likely go back and add this piece.

I know I am behind on some of the licenses and series requests. I have been coding the past couple days and have not had time yet. Bear with me.

No probs Tyler, when ever your ready mate. I can just imagine how busy you must be..:thud:

Added

Bowen Mini Bust
Sunfire
Shocker
Rawhide Kid
Grey Gargoyle
Kang
Wasp
KaZar and Zabu
Thunderbird
Shaman

joined up , couldnt find some stuff in my collection,sideshow combat edition 1:1 endoskull, bowen black cat, red daredevil on gargoyle, classic spiderwoman, x force wolverine,..
also the predators series hot toys ,,,

joined up , couldnt find some stuff in my collection,sideshow combat edition 1:1 endoskull, bowen black cat, red daredevil on gargoyle, classic spiderwoman, x force wolverine,..

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Huh?????

https://collectionstash.com/collect...ator-2-t-800-endoskeleton-combat-version-bust

https://collectionstash.com/collectibles/search?q=predators

Those are probably still waiting to be approved. :)

Thanks for the assists guys! Dino, anything you can't find on the site you will have to submit. The submit process will inform you if you are adding a piece that might have been submitted already or pending approval. If there are some collectibles you want me to expedite, let me know.

Almost there, almost there, almost there, almost there....

:lecture:lol:lecture:lol:lecture

Hey guys, thought i would post this here. It's regarding sideshow removing sold out items from their web site. This is good news for us squirreler's... it was originaly posted by Chicky in the Ask SS thread.

Originally Posted by Chicky
Hey! Where did that go?
Sideshow recently removed older product listings from our main search feature on our home page. This was done to allow new and returning customers to locate pre-order and in-stock products in a quicker fashion. However we realize that many of our collectors do reference older product pages for many different reasons and as such we have added a 'Product Archive Search' option to assist them with this. This special search feature can be found on your online account page in the new section entitled 'EXTRA TOOLS,' located on the lower right side of your home screen. Thank you for all the suggestions! Let us know what you think of it!

Back