Collection Stash: A Collection Cataloging and Collectible Archiving Platform

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Actually I loged out of my account after deleting the item and closed the page. when I went back a few minutes late I noticed the duplicate
was still there. From then I just open and closed the page a few time
but it did not work.

That is interesting. Let me know if it happens again. Thanks for reporting!

Re: Collection Stash: Open Beta

:lol

We've all added a hell of a lot. :lecture

Some more than others. But the fact is, we are taking time to add things, no matter how many. It helps. Whether you add 1 or 100. Better than 0.

Now, if only I could get someone to help me with the HP busts. There's just too damn many to hunt down all the info for.

Some more than others. But the fact is, we are taking time to add things, no matter how many. It helps. Whether you add 1 or 100. Better than 0.

Now, if only I could get someone to help me with the HP busts. There's just too damn many to hunt down all the info for.

But That is just the funniest part of submitting stuff!!! :lol

Cool. Tyler, do you still have in mind the option to edit tags we commented on...last year? :p ;)

Haha last year. :)

Yes that is definitely on the plan. After my next round of stash updates and then the two other minor request features I can work on that. It is definitely needed. I agreed.

It took quite some time, but I finally submitted my first collectible! I hope I did everything correctly! That was quite the process! :lol

Back