Collection Stash: A Collection Cataloging and Collectible Archiving Platform

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Collection Stash: Open Beta

Do we need to add the Star Wars GG busts or are they all pending ?

Have we thought of adding a friends function? This could add another level to who we share information or our collections with?

I mean once you open this bad boy up and we start helping you promote it, it's going to grow bro. It may be a good function to help keep some privacy among friends.

I like the idea of an internal friends list. Let me ponder it.

Word. Thanks! I'll be most happy when Electric Tiki is on there, once you figure it out. No worries. Just text me so I can do a happy dance. I might even film it.

What I might do, is add them now but without the series stuff and then once I can make those enhancements, update it.

I THINK how I am going to handle this. Is that I will revamp series to be keyed by manufacturer instead of license. Then underneath manufacturer I can set up the series tree to be however we need it.

For example:

Hot Toys would be:

Hot Toys -> DX Series -> License
Hot Toys -> MMS Series -> License

DC Direct would be:

DCD -> DC-> BATMAN BLACK AND WHITE
DCD -> DC -> HEROES OF THE DC UNIVERSE -> BLACKEST NIGHT

I think making the series more specific to manufacturer as the key will give us more search power and the ability to tailor it to manufacturers.

At this time the data is kind of pointless since I don't let you browser or search by series but at some point I will open it up.

Have we thought of adding a friends function? This could add another level to who we share information or our collections with?

I mean once you open this bad boy up and we start helping you promote it, it's going to grow bro. It may be a good function to help keep some privacy among friends.

I really like this idea! :D

I added Elektric Tiki out there.

I just added Disney and Buffy for now. If you want other licenses, let me know!

I like the idea of an internal friends list. Let me ponder it.

What I might do, is add them now but without the series stuff and then once I can make those enhancements, update it.

I THINK how I am going to handle this. Is that I will revamp series to be keyed by manufacturer instead of license. Then underneath manufacturer I can set up the series tree to be however we need it.

For example:

Hot Toys would be:

Hot Toys -> DX Series -> License
Hot Toys -> MMS Series -> License

DC Direct would be:

DCD -> DC-> BATMAN BLACK AND WHITE
DCD -> DC -> HEROES OF THE DC UNIVERSE -> BLACKEST NIGHT

I think making the series more specific to manufacturer as the key will give us more search power and the ability to tailor it to manufacturers.

At this time the data is kind of pointless since I don't let you browser or search by series but at some point I will open it up.

I was thinking this precisely. When I was submitting the Black and White Batman pieces I think I ended up putting them under "Heroes of the DCU"

Back