Collection Stash: A Collection Cataloging and Collectible Archiving Platform

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Collection Stash: Open Beta

Finally got around to adding the Redemption Figure Variant for Art Figures! That was the last one. So once you approve the Delta Force Figures and this one, Art Figures will be complete for their current releases to date!

EDIT: Also, how about adding HCG (Hollywood Collectibles Group) to the list of Manufacturers?

EDIT Part 2: Could we also have WETA Workshop added to the list?

I have also updated my Stash!

Last edited:

I submitted Spike and Buffy. Submitting Faith in a moment and then Glory, and so forth.

Finally got around to adding the Redemption Figure Variant for Art Figures! That was the last one. So once you approve the Delta Force Figures and this one, Art Figures will be complete for their current releases to date!

EDIT: Also, how about adding HCG (Hollywood Collectibles Group) to the list of Manufacturers?

EDIT Part 2: Could we also have WETA Workshop added to the list?

I have also updated my Stash!

Both of those are good ones to add! I will get them out there at some point. I might be pushing out a bunch of updates tonight, if not tonight it should be tomorrow night.

I can't add the final 2 Faith's from ET because I cannot find the edition size for the white shirt version.

I just uploaded Dark Link from First4. I will get the ex up as soon as it's approved.
:D

Awesome, thanks BG! I will get those approved tonight.

tumblr_ly5wrccz781qiczoho1_500.gif

I think we should add a clickable link on the home page where you have Recently Added Collectibles ... clicking it would take you to a list in descending order of recently added collectibles since your last visit.

So if there is something you have not added, you can now.

Just saying :)

I think we should add a clickable link on the home page where you have Recently Added Collectibles ... clicking it would take you to a list in descending order of recently added collectibles since your last visit.

I was thinking the same thing the other day. :lecture

This would be a big help when wanting to add a collectible. :)

Good suggestion. The home page has been the bane of my existence as of now because I have no clue what to really put on it because I do not have a lot of other content as of yet. I think as I start adding new features I can fill up the home page but right now I do not have a lot.

I like the idea of seeing all of the new collectibles in order they were approved.

Any other thoughts of what you would like to see on the home page?

What about a drop down Manufacturers scrolling link list? The links would take you to their homepage or their facebook or distributor page if they don't have a website themselves?

No deploy tonight, I started to redo all of the series and I am trying to add them all and DCD has a ____ on.

Ok site should be back up. In this round of updates:

- Updated some styling
- Update the stash so that the base view is a gallery of all collectibles
- Overhauled series. It is now called category and is a required field. Not all manufactures have a detailed category, if they don't then just the manufacture name is the base category (going to update so this is automatically added for these cases). I added a crap ton of categories out there for most manufactures that have them. I am not sure what I will do with the other manufactures out there that do not have it.

I am still not 100% with the stash view yet so I might be changing it around some more but for now I want to try out the gallery view and see what people like. I still have tiles but I need to overhaul that a bit and I might end up dropping it. Right now to edit your specific collectible it isn't intuitive, I will be updating that as well.

Back