Collection Stash: A Collection Cataloging and Collectible Archiving Platform

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Collection Stash: Open Beta (1 Spot Left)

Well he let us in and it doesn't come any worse than us 2. :lol :wink1:

:lol :lol :lol

Shhhh...
shush.gif
Keep it down or Sexy will give us the boot!

:panic::panic: <--- Jay & Snoopy

Re: Collection Stash: Closed Beta

Tyler, could you add The Simpsons as one of Sideshow's licenses? I'd like to add their line of busts. Thank you in advance! :wave

:lol @ Snoop

That Captain Jack looks awesome! can't wait to get mine. :rock

Really? are they ____ing crazy? :cuckoo:

Will you be getting it?

I think the prototype Differs from the end product. No I am not getting it, since I am getting into the hobby of custom statue and Mondo prints. I limit my collection to Cap, Thor and Thanos. Colossus is a maybe.

I think the prototype Differs from the end product. No I am not getting it, since I am getting into the hobby of custom statue and Mondo prints. I limit my collection to Cap, Thor and Thanos. Colossus is a maybe.

I think this looks better than the prototype and i for one can't wait to buy it. :rock

Have you got a custom yet?

I think this looks better than the prototype and i for one can't wait to buy it. :rock

Have you got a custom yet?

I always call this an abuse of customer rights. It is about balancing, like SSC's Rogue, customers should get what they wait for. HT Jack, it is like picking bones from an egg.

I always call this an abuse of customer rights. It is about balancing, like SSC's Rogue, customers should get what they wait for. HT Jack, it is like picking bones from an egg.

ewwwww....Thanks for that visual! :lol

Say, Tyler, when do you think you'll get around to putting up DCD?

Back