Collection Stash: A Collection Cataloging and Collectible Archiving Platform

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Collection Stash: Closed Beta

53d1223747521-funny-fails-confidence-fail2.jpg

:lol

Nah. I could do some work i guess? Naaaaaaaaaaaaaah i'll pass on that idea :lol

BTW, Snoop, have you been able to find the Edition Sizes for the Cover Girls? I can't find most of the the WOTDCU anywhere :dunno (My boxes are stored and it would be difficult to gaze the numbers)

Tyler, if you don't mind I'll keep searching and update them once I've found the missing data

Is the new series format working out well when adding?

I am going to do some minor UI changes to the dialog box, but I wanted to get it out there and tested.

I also am going to update at some point so that when looking at a collectible we see the full series path.

BTW, Snoop, have you been able to find the Edition Sizes for the Cover Girls? I can't find most of the the WOTDCU anywhere :dunno (My boxes are stored and it would be difficult to gaze the numbers)

Tyler, if you don't mind I'll keep searching and update them once I've found the missing data

No problemo!

It has worked perfectly for me

Edit: Tyler, I just found the UPC for the Cover Girl Starfire (Product UPC 761941303727) but everytime I try to submit the change, I get the same message: "Oops! Something wasn't entered correctly, please try again". Am I doing anything wrong?

Last edited:

:lol :lol

Only what I found on my boxes. Luckily I have them handy. :D

Finding the edition number and the year of release has been tough. :gah:

I am going to do some minor UI changes to the dialog box, but I wanted to get it out there and tested.

I also am going to update at some point so that when looking at a collectible we see the full series path.

The new format is easy to use, IMO. :D :rock

Yeah, the truth is that it is a little difficult to find those data :dunno

Anyway, Women of the DCU: Series 2, submitted.

It has worked perfectly for me

Edit: Tyler, I just found the UPC for the Cover Girl Starfire (Product UPC 761941303727) but everytime I try to submit the change, I get the same message: "Oops! Something wasn't entered correctly, please try again". Am I doing anything wrong?

You were not doing anything wrong, issue on my end. It is fixed and I also updated the UPC!

More squirreling :D

Sideshow Polystone Bust
Venom
Spider-man

Bowen Mini-Busts
Scorpion Modern
Ultron 5
Eternity
Surtur
Hydro-man
Cannonball
Avalanche
Iron Spider-Man
Adam Warlock
Air-Walker
Attuma
Baron Zemo
Bi-Beast
Bishop
Black Knigh Red variant
Black Knight Retro
Blastaar
Captain Britain 70s
Colossus
Crystal
Daredevil Red
Deathlok
Doc Samson
Doop
Dr Strange

Last edited:

Great thanks! A little busy...but somehow I found the time to squirrel The EX Templar's Verdict PF :D

Yeah, seriously, I lOVE it. Problem is that many times I can't think of anything else to add! It seems as if we had squirreled everything already!!! :lol

Yeah, seriously, I lOVE it. Problem is that many times I can't think of anything else to add! It seems as if we had squirreled everything already!!! :lol

Yeah that's why i'm adding the older stuff from Bowen. There is nothing left at SSC for us to add with the licenses we have at the stash. You're right that it's good fun adding the stuff though. I'm seeing stuff i've never seen before.

Back