Comic Con 2013

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i really would love to go to a comic con, i enter this prize from sideshow to win tickets i hope i win that even though i know i wont. just though it would be a nice getaway

Im sure there will be a big panel in hall H. I just want to know what day The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug panel will be.

They're starting to release some of the 2013 SDCC exclusives. Today Hasbro announced this awesome Deadpool Corp set for $49.99:

Deadpool_Corps_Taco_SDCC_Exclusive_01__scaled_600.jpg

Deadpool_Corps_Taco_SDCC_Exclusive_02__scaled_600.jpg

https://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/TheDailySuperHero/news/?a=81049

Sideshow's really waiting till the last minute to announce their exclusives huh? I remember a few years ago when it took 2 months of PPOs to get through them all. Now its the beginning of July if we're lucky :lol

FUUUUUUU HASBRO. Can I get anyone to snag me one of them DP sets?

or at least the Deadpool in the set?

FUUUUUUU HASBRO. Can I get anyone to snag me one of them DP sets?

or at least the Deadpool in the set?

Deadpool is my favorite character, so I'm definitely going to try to get one of these. However, last year I made the mistake of getting there at 6am on Saturday morning to get in line for the Hasbro "tickets to purchase an exclusive"....only to find out at 7:30am when the Hasbro people showed up that half of the exclusives were already SOLD OUT! I wanted the Helicarrier and the X-Force figures. The X-Force ones were totally gone.

So I ran over to the Hall H line which was about 6 miles long. Ended up being about 50 people from the front of the line when they stopped letting people in. Waited there SIX HOURS and didn't move a single inch because no one left.

To top it all off, I took my stupid Hasbro ticket into the exhibit hall to buy my stupid helicarrier.....only to find out that they had plenty left and you didn't even NEED a stupid ticket, anyone could just walk right up and buy one!

Needless to say, #### that. This year SDCC is all about Hall H for us, we love the panels. I would have been better off paying $90 for the XForce set and getting into the Hall H line at 6am. So I'll be picking up Deadpool Taco set only if I can walk right up and buy it. No waiting in their stupid line for their stupid tickets. :lecture

That post sums up my feelings about SDCC of the past five or so years. I'll admit, I got caught up in exclusive items. But even though I'm mostly over that, it's still become a cluster...

If you don't get caught up in getting every exclusive you're fine. You have to accept for panels you will have to wait in line. The ticket issue is the biggest issue. Other than that this is the best show on the planet and IMO its not even close. :rock

If you don't get caught up in getting every exclusive you're fine. You have to accept for panels you will have to wait in line. The ticket issue is the biggest issue. Other than that this is the best show on the planet and IMO its not even close. :rock

:lecture:exactly::goodpost:

My first year I got caught up in exclusives and it was a lot of fun but then I stopped because most of the exclusives I got just sit in boxes. I would much rather find gems from lesser know booths or artists.

Yeah, the first year or so it was fun. Overtime it just became a pain with how some booths handled it and trying to help too many people.

Back