Comic Con 2013

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got mine in just before 9:02a PT.

My choices:

1. Hard Rock Suite
2. Hard Rock Studio
3. OMNI
4. Hilton Bayfront
5. Hilton Gaslamp
6. Marriott Marquis & Marina

What were your top choices..

1. Hilton Gaslamp
2. Hilton Bayfront
3. Omni
4. Mariott Marina
5. Residence Inn Gaslamp
6. Hyatt...

I didn't get any of those....:monkey4

I got mine in 2 mins...I got one about a mile away and it pisses me off that I might have to get that one.

I got the Hilton Bayfront this year, my second pick. I never stayed there before so I'm excited. Also got a free first class ticket via frequent flyer miles so this is shaping up to be another kickass SDCC! :duff

U went big there IJ. which did u get. I got my number one but played my choices more conservative than your picks

I got #2... Hard Rock - Studio :rock :rock :rock

Now, the tricky part... My SDCC roommate (who didn't get any room) actually has to come up with the 2 nights down-payment, as I can't swing it right now with my dog's surgery expenses coming up in less than 2 weeks. Hopefully that won't be an issue for the Travel Planners folks (credit card in his name). If so then we're screwed. :lol

Where'd you get, Bodie?

And, Entropy, the Bayfront is definitely one of the best options as well.

Thanks! :duff

And this makes FIVE in a row, actually. :google

One of these years the SDCC horseshoe is bound to fall out of my *** and I'll be lucky to find anything south of Anaheim. :lol

wow, awesome! I had a lot of fun there last year, esp with all the pool party bikini babes. :naughty

Yeah, it's kinda nuts there... especially on Sunday with the pool girls, you're right. It's like stepping from the geek world of SDCC onto the set of a Girls Gone Wild video. :lol

around 9:02. The Hard Rock was my first choice. IJ got my room. :nana:

I've been at the Marriott, Manchester Grand, and Hard Rock before. It's going to be fun being somewhere new.

just call and pay with the tp representative during business hours.

tried that today and never got through. I will again tomorrow. Not worried or anything, just wondering if its them and not me. ( or vice versa) (what happens when you click yours)

I had no luck getting in to get tickets when the general pop went up, so I'm stuck with Thur and Sun for now... but I have an opportunity to buy someone else's 4 Day + Preview badge because they aren't going to be able to go now. I know that in the last few years, they check your ID when picking up badges, but I've also seen where people have bought other's badges and used them. So, does anyone know how to pickup and use a badge if it isn't in your name? I will only purchase if I know this will work obviously. Thanks for any help.

Back