Comic Con 2013

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Maybe he used a different ID thing. Since every person needs one he could easily put that info in and it wouldn't matter if he already had passes on one account.

Gentle Giant Galactus SDCC exclusive

https://marvel.com/news/story/20765/gentle_giant_reveals_sdcc_exclusive_galactus_bust

detail.jpg

Any advice on the Hasbro line? I've never been able to get it figured out. I'll get there Thursday morning but after the show starts. Should I just head down to the Hasbro line and see what's what?

Any advice on the Hasbro line? I've never been able to get it figured out. I'll get there Thursday morning but after the show starts. Should I just head down to the Hasbro line and see what's what?

You need to get their immediately. You might have to camp out early.

There is a line that forms on the top level I think on the east side, the doors that line is for I think are the closest to Hasbro.

I need to stay out of this thread, I am so pissed we aren't going this year.

I figured I'd have to get there early but I'm looking at going down Friday morning around 6-ish or so to get in line.

I may go over to the actual booth as well and just see what's happening.

What's worked best for me is to stand in line the day before you plan to go to Hasbro. So for example, you stand in line to get your badge stamped and your line pass on Thursday. Since they honor the passes the rest of the Con, you can go whenever you want now. Then as soon as the doors open on Friday, you can step right up even before Friday's passes are valid. I've done this once before and there was hardly line (like just in the carpeted area they have)

Wish we could go, but it's not cheap, we are on the East Coast.
Oh well. Really wanted the Black Series Fett, so just got him on ebay.

I have an 11:30 appointment with unemployment! If this waiting room situation takes forever, I'm going to have to say, "Oh, I thought this said 1:30, didn't you tell me 1:30?"

:lol Damn SDCC!

Prepare my bedroom! :lol

I'm gonna be tired as a mother. I'm flying home from DC Saturday. Might have to look at a flight down there and back. Gonna be real tired after my vacation!

Okay, lets plan Sunday night! :D

Back