Comic Con 2013

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Going on Friday! Think imma try and get a hand on the hasbro gi joe, dead pool, and boba fett

I would just like to say that I am very sad that another year is here and I still wont be making it. One day, though.

Fat chance, i know but does anyone have a lead or extra tickets for sale? I've got a good friend that lost his connection and already has airfare and a hotel Thanks.

Wow, I can't believe Sideshow isn't doing any exclusives. Hell has officially frozen over. Pigs are flying.

This really started last year. I don't care what they called them, if your "exclusive" items aren't available at that event for either pickup or purchase, then I don't consider them exclusive to that event.

This really started last year. I don't care what they called them, if your "exclusive" items aren't available at that event for either pickup or purchase, then I don't consider them exclusive to that event.

Exactly. I was stoked to get a Rescue Cap 'exclusive'.....a year later, he's still available on the SSC website. So much for that. If it has to be ordered online and can't be picked up at the show, it isn't an exclusive.

Since SSC is not doing exclusives, I wonder if HT still is?

HT exclusives will be the same as they always have. Can be ordered through SS and will be shipped. Honestly, I like not having to pick things up. It makes moving around there so much easier.

Just chatted with Christina at SSC:

me: Good morning! I know you guys aren't doing any SDCC exclusives this year, do you know if there will be any Hot Toys SDCC exclusives available through SSC?

Sideshow Christina: Hello.
There are no comic con exclusives planned for Hot Toys this year however we will be releasing many upcoming products during the summer
season.

me: Ok so no SDCC exclusives from either HT or SSC?

Sideshow Christina: We are doing the San Diego Comic Con a bit differently this year and will not be releasing any exclusives directly for that convention.
I recommend adding your name to our Newsletter e-mail database because we will be releasing many items during these next few months.

422653_ComicCon2013Countdown.jpg

Back