Comic Con 2013

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Prepare my bedroom! :lol

I'm gonna be tired as a mother. I'm flying home from DC Saturday. Might have to look at a flight down there and back. Gonna be real tired after my vacation!

Okay, lets plan Sunday night! :D

It's ready!
So you're only here for Sunday then?
We'll do dinner and Ghirardelli like the last few years... it's a tradition!

Ok I was able to get badges for the drawing today, my wife was able to get Fri and Sunday but when she tried to get mine Fri was sold out and all they had was military thurs and Sun! A real bummer! I need a Fri badge to spend with her and my little girl. Any one got a 4 day plus preview who is not going or willing let me take Friday off your hands? Please help!

It's ready!
So you're only here for Sunday then?
We'll do dinner and Ghirardelli like the last few years... it's a tradition!

Yep, only Sunday for me. I'll either drive down very late Saturday, or fly down very early Sunday. But I probably have a place to stay. I'll fly it by them and use you as backup if you don't mind...

No Sideshow SDCC exclusives the year. The downplaying of SDCC for them continues.

I predict within the next few years they won't even have the big booth in the Exhibit Hall anymore.

That is both odd and worrisome. Exclusives help pay for going to the con. Not sure why they wouldn't do them at this point. Yeah, picking them up could be a hassle, but it beats what Hasbro and Mattel are doing. Wish everyone would make getting their con exclusives as easy as Sideshow did.

Just realized its four weeks from tonight that SDCC 2013 begins!

I'll be relaxing in the hills of Virginia, far from the madness. :lol

No Sideshow SDCC exclusives the year. The downplaying of SDCC for them continues.

I predict within the next few years they won't even have the big booth in the Exhibit Hall anymore.

No exclusives is different but I wouldn't worry about the rest.

Back