Comic Con 2013

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I miss the old days when Preview Night was exciting as Hell. As a non-attendee, it was still a lot of fun. Now everything is pretty much previewed before the show, so it's not as exciting once the pictures roll in.

You do see some of what's going to be there but for me its still as exciting as ever. Getting a chance to see all this in person still is goosebump inducing. I will say also know what's going to be there helps me know what I want to take pictures of first.

You do see some of what's going to be there but for me its still as exciting as ever. Getting a chance to see all this in person still is goosebump inducing. I will say also know what's going to be there helps me know what I want to take pictures of first.

a simple fix to make everyone happy is for SST to not send out daily emails... if one wants to see the day's new reveal, one can just go to their web site. i will have to unsubscribe to avoid knowing...

a simple fix to make everyone happy is for SST to not send out daily emails... if one wants to see the day's new reveal, one can just go to their web site. i will have to unsubscribe to avoid knowing...

That is a fix though I don't see how they do it now as a big deal.

I was mainly referring to SSC website this year for Comic Con, I think the comic con layout on their site blows.

Seems cool to me. :dunno

There's also going to be an X-files 20th anniversary panel!! :panic:

CONFIRMED: X-Files 20th Anniversary Panel at SDCC [UPDATE 4 - Duchovny, Anderson, Ballroom 20]

[UPDATE 4] The Hollywood reporter lists the X-Files 20th Anniversary Reunion Panel for Thursday at 3:30PM in Ballroom 20.

[UPDATE 3] We’ve reached out to TV Guide Magazine’s L.A. Bureau Chief Michael Schneider, and moderator of the X-Files 20th Anniversary Reunion Panel, who has confirmed that David Duchovny and Gillian Anderson will both be at the panel. Line up now, folks.

[UPDATE 2] The Official Gillian Anderson website released a news statement confirming that Gillian Anderson will be at the TV Guide Magazine Celebrates The X-Files 20th Anniversary panel, as well as a panel for an X-Files comic book.

[UPDATE] We now have confirmation that the TV Guide panels are definitely happening!

If eFX has a Stormtrooper helmet, I need good shots of it. :D

There's also going to be an X-files 20th anniversary panel!! :panic:

That'd be cool to see!

You can't afford those. :thwak

Think of R2. :lecture

tumblr_luuwrp6YzS1qmwdic.gif

Damn! You're right! :mad:

I'm hoping not to fall in love with them when I see them in person. Plus, I'm gonna try to stay focused on Mythos, especially after today's comment on Facebook.

Was thinking just a Gipsy Danger... ;)

I just need a job!

Friday schedule is packed. Already like 10 conflicting panels I want to see.

Back