Comic Con 2013

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Working on a prop for my Son's costume.....

1012177_10152519503909460_209147184_n.jpg

so what's the hype about for these Mondo poster/prints? $275 for a poster seems absurd to me.

so what's the hype about for these Mondo poster/prints? $275 for a poster seems absurd to me.

Well not ALL the prints are $200+...Only the Drew Struzan 'Dark Tower' print is...and Drew is consider the best artist in the game so he can command those prices...

I just hope to land the Olly Moss, Ansin and a few other prints.

i think thats the edition size that youre quoting, unless you mean in the secondary market

I am happy about this Breaking Bad exclusive. Hopefully I can get into the signing event for it.

https://whennerdsattack.com/?p=17120

LOL good luck with that if it is anything like last years. They randomly passed out tickets during the Breaking Bad panel. It was complete bull****.

Mondo is just ripping off its customers with those outrageous prices!!!!!!!! Who do they think they are! Easy PASS!

Nevermind, found the tweet by the Breaking Bad Twitter. First 60 people to tweet them got tickets. That was an hour ago, so I lost plus my account is private. :-( Sad

Contest was, first 60 people to tweet using the hashtag BreadingBadCC got in and so I ran to my laptop an took privacy off my twitter to do the hashtag. Then I look and it seems only 20 people have done it. I click view all tweets and there's over a hundred. I was looking at recent tweets. So no party for me. Mario you were like 10 tweets under mine neither of us one. :(

Just saw this show up on FB today, I wonder if they'll be giving this print away at the Marvel booth? Looks a lot like the ones from past years that they've handed out.

944509_484699561616263_1389620623_n.jpg

I have to share my pain.....

My 7 year old Son is dressing up as Coulson for SDCC, and the one thing that I really wanted to do was take him to the SHIELD panel and hopefully get him up to the mic for a question.

Now that the schedule is out, SHIELD is in Ballroom 20 and we plan on being in Hall H all day. Of course getting into either room is quite a task.

Through a connection that I have, we were offered "Reserved Studio Seating" for the SHIELD panel. However, that would require that we leave Hall H, and then after the SHIELD panel would not be able to get back into Hall H and would miss the Sony and Metallica panels

Plus the fact that pretty much nothing in Hall H before SHIELD is kid appropriate means we'd have to have his Grandparents drive him down and meet us somewhere at the Convention Center so we could take him to SHIELD, which would be a major PITA.

So after much discussion......we had to decline the Reserved Studio Seating for SHIELD.

UGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If only SHIELD had been in Hall H. So bummed.

Back