Cool short film BATMAN vs TERMINATOR

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just because you want a more physical fight between Batman & a terminator is no reason to call the creator of that short a liar.

well to be honest here I loved the short but I hated the title because it was like he put that title just to get internet fame, Which he is getting now, And I Wouldn't be surprised if someone famous acknowledges it.
I mean, more power to him I guess, I guess he deserves the recognition for his work, I was just kidding but being serious and honest right now, The short is great, the title and adding batman sucks because it feels like "Oh look at me"

And technically we never see them go against each other so it is like a lie

I like that the terminators are not glorified. Several of them are run over, shot, casually like any other military machinery. That because if people fetishism over the persona of the terminator that we are stuck with Arnold even to this day. It's a machine they are millions of them, they get shot and blown pieces by pieces by tech soldiers in Cameron's movie that's the angle I like for the future war. Same as here.

Really liked the skynet tower design ending up looking like the cyberdyne logo.

More tought and respect toward the original universe went into this than salvation or what we're getting soon.

"Envoyé depuis mon LT22i avec Tapatalk"

well to be honest here I loved the short but I hated the title because it was like he put that title just to get internet fame, Which he is getting now, And I Wouldn't be surprised if someone famous acknowledges it.
I mean, more power to him I guess, I guess he deserves the recognition for his work, I was just kidding but being serious and honest right now, The short is great, the title and adding batman sucks because it feels like "Oh look at me"

Fair enough and I can see what your saying.

And technically we never see them go against each other so it is like a lie

Okay, but in your own words... who gives a --

for those dissing...can you come up with something better?

1891109_zps03e1ea3d.jpg

I like it because it totally reminds me of the T23D Battle Across Time show at Universal but with Dark Knight Returns style animation.

If I'm not mistaken that's the design they used for the Skynet HQ, that pyramid like building.

I enjoyed it for what it is! Indeed, nice work there! I too, just wish it could have been more! The idea alone has so much more potential!

i thought batman went into the the grid with that ending. like he needs tron to stop skynet.lolz

end of line.

Very good animation but I just didn't see the point of Batman being needed. It would have been just fine if those were some other troops or John Connor himself. Either way, it was nicely done.

Back