Statue Cover Girls of the DC Universe

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
After seeing this line at San Diego, I had to start picking these up... got my first one today...

WW1.jpg

I just got mine today too...its sweet:banana

Interview with Georg Brewer on ActionFigure Insider - https://www.actionfigureinsider.com/main/

He mentions that Supergirl was going to be next, but Adam had a cool idea for Poison Ivy. He also mentions Batgirl. So at least 3 more.

Cool interview with Georg Brewer. When he mentioned Supergirl & Batgirl it was instant :woo

I can't wait to see those statues and the Poison Ivy!

The DC Dynamics Green Lantern looks BAD@$$!!

thumb.20090725-121508-1.jpg

This one and Aquaman are fantastic! :rock :rock :rock

Its interesting to note that through that interview that this statue line won't be limited to existing covers especially since the Poison Ivy piece will be off of an original design that Adam creates.

That's awesome news that he'll be creating original artwork just for the statues. Maybe Supergirl will become a reality after all! :rock :D

it's been hinted that Supergirl was supposed to be next but was pushed back for Poison Ivy. A Batgirl is also rumored.
Damn you Poison Ivy!! :banghead :lol Well as long as she's in the works that's all that matters to me. I'd like her to come out as soon as possible but as long as she's made. Batgirl could find herself on my shelves too. :D

Back