Statue Cover Girls of the DC Universe

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Niiiiice! :naughty

I can hear Harley now..."Oooooh Mista Jaaaaayyy!" :lol
Harley_Quinn_Statue_by_AdamHughes.jpg
It's very nice, she's really pretty. I hate it when they make her pom poms touch her shoulders though. Her hood doesn't frame her face the way it's supposed to either.

Nitpicking? Yeah. But I can't afford to buy it so I might as well find reasons not to like it. I'm a huge Harley collector too. Just too many medical bills.

I want my Supergirl designed by Adam Hughes and nobody else. :D

QTF! :lecture :lecture :lecture

Yeah I can't wait to see the end result of a AH! Supergirl. I have to say though that one my all time favorite takes on Supergirl was by Gary Frank. Absolutely gorgeous.

Gary Frank is a fantastic artist!

Yeah, I figured there'd be more but I was noting in this thread to combat this blast from the past when I said I wanted a Mary Marvel in this line:

Hiya Dave! :wave

Now give me a MARY MARVEL!!!

90700181957marymarvelsu.jpg

Mary Marvel in this line would be AWESOME!!

I mistyped - I meant to say the Harley proto was shown.

And I don't see the point of another Turner Supergirl - I'd much rather have a AH!.

What I'm looking for is the artwork. The one that AH! did for the Harley proto was sitting in his booth, and was "given" away. So, with the that gone, where do we turn to for a nice accompanying artwork?

On another note, no offense, but that Turner version of Supergirl statue looks a tad anorexic, and uneventful. Couldn't DC have found a better representation from one of his better artwork?

I mistyped - I meant to say the Harley proto was shown.

And I don't see the point of another Turner Supergirl - I'd much rather have a AH!.

Oh ok, and I agree about the Turner Supergirl. I already have one of those and I want my Supergirl to be AH!

I've never actually seen an Adam Hughes Cassandra Batgirl....anyone got a link for one? Never seen an Arisia either...

I've never actually seen an Adam Hughes Cassandra Batgirl....anyone got a link for one? Never seen an Arisia either...

I haven't see an GL Arisia by AH! but it would be nice! :D

I've never seen a Cassandra Cain Batgirl done by AH! neither.

I'd love to see Barbara Gordon done something like this...

adam-batgirl-full;init:.jpg

or​

hughes_pencil_batgirl.gif

But I'm sure whatever Adam comes up with will be excellent! :naughty

Saffron, can you say whether the Batgirl statue is going to be Barbara Gordon or Cassandra Cain?

Adam is a big fan of Barbara Gordon. But seeing as these statues are based on covers; I guess it will have to be whatever batgirl is current in the comics. Anyone know...?

Adam is a big fan of Barbara Gordon. But seeing as these statues are based on covers; I guess it will have to be whatever batgirl is current in the comics. Anyone know...?

supposedly there is going to be a new surprise Batgirl coming up.

Here is the thing. Last time I checked didn't Cassandra Cain turn evil? With the implementation of Kate Kane as Batwoman they made her a major villain for the Tim Drake character. According to the most recent panel they are supposed to give Cain a miniseries to bring her back into the fold of being involved into the batuniverse but as right now there isn't one.

The new incarnation of Batgirl in August looks like this:

batgirl1cvrblog.jpg

No one knows whether or not that'll be Barbara Gordon, Cassandra Cain or Stephanie Brown. My money is on either Babs or Stephanie since the lower cowl part screams Babs and the belt screams Spoiler but I think Cassie Cain will be held to another role in the new Red Robin series.

Here is the thing. Last time I checked didn't Cassandra Cain turn evil? With the implementation of Kate Kane as Batwoman they made her a major villain for the Tim Drake character. According to the most recent panel they are supposed to give Cain a miniseries to bring her back into the fold of being involved into the batuniverse but as right now there isn't one.

The new incarnation of Batgirl in August looks like this:

batgirl1cvrblog.jpg

No one knows whether or not that'll be Barbara Gordon, Cassandra Cain or Stephanie Brown. My money is on either Babs or Stephanie since the lower cowl part screams Babs and the belt screams Spoiler but I think Cassie Cain will be held to another role in the new Red Robin series.

Cassie went bad but it was later revealed that her Father had drugged her and thats why she acted like that. She had her own mini series that ended quite a few months ago and we haven't heard much from her since then. I really hope its Cassandra Cain as the Batgirl.

Back